The jinchuuriki.

A beautiful long silver haired girl with blue eyes, crossed out another name from her blacklist.

Sasori

Kisame

Deidara

Kakuzu

Hidan

Tobi- aka Obito

Six S-class bounties, I can live comfortably for the rest of my life with all this cash. Making sure my genjutsu was still on place I left the building, I had to make sure no one would track this down to me otherwise my whole cover would be blown. The only one I want to know it was me is Nagato. That's why I left him a clear trail for him to follow. I patted Shina's head, one of the foxes from my contract, as we headed back to town. I needed some rest.

This last year I spent it all tracking down every member from Akastuki, staying clear from Itachi for obvious reasons. Thank Kaguya that Zetsu is back too and for once on my side, he is his actual partner and helped me out evade the Uchiha in various occasions. I might have became one hell of a shinobi and turned the tables during the Fourth Shinobi War but Itachi it's still on a whole new level.

Once I've reached the motel I was staying at I got rid of my genjutsu and took a refreshing bath, before laying down on the futon. Sensing that Pain and Konan were still a few hours away I decided to contact the rest of the jinchuuriki, it's been weeks since I've last spoken to them.

'It's been a while guys, how have you been?' I called out once I've reached the meeting point inside of me.

The only ones there were: Fuu and Choumei, Utakata and Saiken, Yagura and Isobu, and Gaara and Shukaku. It seems that the rest were busy.

'Busy, but there's less pressure lately. It took a while but my people finally believes that I'm back to my original self and that all those horrible things I've done were from the influence of a strong genjutsu' Yagura replied, rubbing his shoulder. By the bags under his eyes I can believe the bad time he has been having 'It helped that I took Mei as my second in command, the holder of two kekkei genkai standing by my side had many clans coming out of hiding. Things at Kirigakure are better, they are proceeding slowly but we are looking more like an united village than a bunch of murderers running wild. Though, economically we are still weak.

'Don't worry about that, in a year and some months I will solve that. Just be patient' I assured him.

'Easier said than done! It's not like you are a Kage and have a whole village demanding you to solve all their problems!' he snapped at me, making us all giggle 'I am being serious here! Damn it! Did you kill that bastard of Tobi yet? Him gone will calm things over here quite a lot. My guard is killing themselves over not noticing me being under a genjutsu and everyone is worried I will fall back into another one. Mei does not leave my side for more than a couple of minutes, she's even sleeping on the room next to mine!'

'Yeah, I just handed his body and collected his bounty. Don't worry about it' I replied.

'Good' he sighed, leaning against Isobu's tails.

'What about you Fuu, Utakata?' I asked them.

'Better, thanks to the fact that the Mizukage is free from the genjutsu I am no longer a missing nin and don't have to live hiding. I even brought Hotaru with me back to Kirigakure, I can finally fulfill my promise and teach her all I know' Utakata shared, which was quite strange for him but eyeing his lovesick smile I understood- he was a man in love.

'Utakata, wait until she becomes off age please. We do not want you going to prison' I commented, gaining a splash of water from him and his bijuu- but it was totally worth it.

'The village still doesn't trust me, at least the civilian side. They stopped being kicking me out of the shops or glaring at me, but years of shunning take a while to get over. As I no longer have Choumei with me they stopped locking me up and the shinobis of my village finally treat me as one of their own... I just hope the civilians do that as well' she replied softly, if not a bit sad. Choumei rapidly covering her with wings trying to comfort her. It broke my heart seeing her so sad 'I also miss my wings, I loved flying'

'Fuu, if you are fed up of their treatment you can always come to Kirigakure. You have my word that you'll be welcomed and protection' Yagura offered her, in his Mizukage's voice.

'Thanks Yagura... but you all understand that I simply cannot leave my village. I will work hard and try to win them, this time around things will be different' she said with conviction.

'That's the spirit Fuu!' I cheered.

'Thanks Naruto... sorry, I mean Yue' she corrected herself 'Goodness it's hard to remember that you are a girl now'

'Don't worry it took me months before I stopped flinching every time I looked at myself in the mirror' I confessed, ignoring the snickering around me 'What's going in Suna Gaara?'

'Nothing much. For them the prodigal son returned, I was exorcised from all evil. Everything I've done while Shukaku was still inside of me was not really me but a devil possessing the body of the Kazekage's son. Now I am welcomed back with open arms and smiles, much like I was while I was the Kazekage. The fact that I am the only one that possesses the sand release apart from my father and the next in line for the kage title, influenced a lot. Thank you for asking Kaguya to send me back earlier than you guys, that way my uncle was never sent to assassinate me and he's still alive' Gaara thanked me, eyes full of gratefulness 'My siblings and I close now but things with my dad are still bad. I may no longer be a demon in his eyes, but I am still the son his wife died giving birth to'

'Your dad is an asshole, you know that don't you?' I commented.

'Yeah, I do. But we can't chose family, can we?' he replied.

'Touche, my friend, touche' I said.

'What about you Yue? How's life as a bounty hunter?' Fuu asked, eagerly.

'Quite satisfying really. I am set for life, I have so much cash I son't know what to do with it. I crossed out all the Akatsuki members from my blacklist and am waiting for Pain- aka Nagato- and Konan to hunt me down. So, I can snap them out of their stupid state' I told them.

'Good luck with that' Yagura snorted.

'Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want but I did it once I can do it again' I stick out my tongue towards him, I knew it was childish but he angered me.

'Talking about Akatsuki, it's time to return to the other plane of existence. They are here already' Kurama warned me.

'It's show time' I smirked foxily, ready to face them down.