The Thee Oni of the Leaf

Sasuke's P.O.V:

News about us beating an S-class ninja spread like wildfire, before we reached the Leaf. When we came back from the Wave it was a bigger issue than it was back then. It kind of had to do with the fact that two of us were no longer orphans and the three were also the heirs (one already the Head) to the most important clans in Konoha. It got even more serious when we passed the Chunin Exams on our first try, the first rookie team to do it since the Sannin. Even though Neiji, Shikamaru and Gaara also passed the exams the focus was on us: The Thee Oni of the Leaf.

We all laughed when we heard that name, but took it with pride. Especially Yue, who once used to be called a demon in disgust and fear but now is being looked up in admiration.

We were not stupid, we knew the Consul would fear our power and friendship, they would try to keep us apart. So, we signed the papers to make our team a permanent one as soon as we received our Chunin Vests. We never regretted our decision. We aced every mission and became a team to be feared out and in Konoha, we made justice to our nicknames.

Even when we had to retire, we regretted nothing. We had a good run and it was not as if we stopped being ninjas all together. Hinata finally had to step up completely and take her position as Head of the Hyuga Clan. So, did I. And while my clan was only composed of two people and no one was pressuring me into anything, it was finally time for the KPD to have an Uchiha Head of Department once again. Yue could still go out in solo mission but it was not the same for her, so she stayed in Konoha and finally allowed Tsunade-sama to retire from her position as Head of the Senju Clan. She and Jiraiya-sama are now the elders, a much better upgrade if you ask me. Yue, on the other hand, was also the head of the Sealing Department of Konoha- the place was never run better.

Hinata finally confessed to Neji and the to got together, they ended up married too. They have a beautiful daughter, Hyuga Himawari.

Talking about weddings Iruka-sensei and Kakashi-sensei finally tied the knot and are finally retired from their lives as ninjas. Iruka-sensei who had made principle of the Academy left that position to Hinata, who was making a wonderful job with it.

My brother, on his side, caused a big commotion with his choice of spouse. Yeah, I am talking about Gaara, no other than the prince of the dessert. Normally people wouldn't mind it if two males got married, but a member of an almost extinct clan... it was a big fuss. Then again Gaara has a very good heritage and brings with him an even stronger alliance with Suna.

And if people made a fuss about kids... well, no one could speak with how many Yue and I had. Ten! No one could go around talking about our clans dying. My happiest six days of my life were: my wedding day and the births of all five pairs of twins. But you won't have me going around saying it, I do have a rep to keep up.

Senju Yuki my oldest boy, he is so much like my brother that my heart warms up every time I see him. Silent, observant, a genius, who has the biggest heart out there but shows it with actions and never expects anything in return. But he is Yue's boy though and through, I can clearly see it on his long silver hair and pale skin. Jounin at sixteen and the best at ninjutsus by far. He had his mother's kekkei genkai, however his had a water and wind nature. I could not believe that Yue was already training him to be the next Head of the Senju Clan. My boy was already twenty-two and married! The worst part was that he married a Sakura! But Kinomoto at least gave us Lee, our grandson was the biggest joy of our lives since our own children.

Uchiha Fugaku, Yuki's twin, was my father's reincarnation. In everything, looks, talent, behavior. He was a pure Uchiha, Fire Elemental Chakra and Sharingan. It did not stop me from loving him or teaching him better. Thankfully he had his mother's heart and was softer than the previous head. He also was a very talented ninja, one to rival his twin, but his talents laid elsewhere. My older brother told me that Fugaku in the future will surpass even him when it came to genjutsu... and seeing my son train I believed him. He will make an excellent future Head of the Clan, maybe I should start training him.