The fall of the hawk- Part Two.

No one's P.O.V:

Yue tried her best not to smirk, her plan was working out perfectly. By the end of this interrogation she will get rid of that bothersome civilian council, the elders, Danzo and Root will be freed... not to mention what Sasuke and Hinata are doing right now.

On the other hand, Inoichi could not contain his smile. Danzo had her brought because he wanted to find her guilty of something, so she would end up being handed to him. Surely to be turned into a weapon or to breed perfect ninjas for him. He wanted her to be found of working for the bounty hunter or being a spy for Orochimaru or keeping information from us. He even brought all the Clan Heads so the Hokage could not think ahead and help her out. She was unconsciously turning the tables on that old hawk.

"Yue" Inoichi unconsciously relaxed "Is there something else you had left out during your imprisonment at Orochimaru's laboratory?" he asked gently, rather than formal.

"I... I rather not talk about it" she whispered brokenly, looking down on her lap. Internally congratulating herself for a great performance "B-but you can see for yourself" she offered.

Inoichi worriedly read her mind, expecting the worst... which he found. He schooled his features not to show anything and called out an Anbu squad leader. He then communicated with him mentally giving him his order. As soon as the Anbu squad leader had left he called out towards the Hokage, relieved that all of them seamed to have had been distracted with a serious conversation of their own.

"What is it Inoichi?" Sarutobi asked the mind reader.

"Hokage-sama it's better if you just see it for yourself" Inoichi answered, grimly, as he submerged both of them into Yue's mind.

There was, in the fragment of memory, a bruised and bloody Yue, as she was being cornered by a boy with a lab coat. The boy then threw her to the floor and tried to rip her clothes off.

"N-no! Get off me!" she yelled, fighting tooth and nail against the boy.

Both Sarutobi and Inoichi could feel the fear and desperation that Yue felt in that situation, it paralyzed them. They could not tore their eyes off that poor girl that was about to be rape, they felt disgusted with themselves for not being able to help her- even though they knew this happened in the past.

Suddenly a blinding red chakra surrounded Yue, heat began to emanate from her and her chakra started to change colors: from red to orange, from orange to blue, from blue to green, from green to black. With each change of color, the heat became stronger. Then her chakra jumped out of her body and became black flames that wrapped themselves around the boy that almost raped Yue and burnt him until there were only ashes left.

"Goodness" the Hokage gasped "This feeling, just like the First whenever he uses his wood release. Could it be a genetic adaptation that happened at her clan from the First's blood limit?"

"I don't think so" the sudden voice of Yue, startled the Third "I don't posses Earth chakra but I do have Fire nature. Maybe the blood limit adapts depending on whatever chakra nature the person possesses?" she said, almost like a question.

"Interesting" commented Sarutobi as he watched the fragment memory Yue's chakra return to her body and break down into tears, a normal behavior for someone after their first kill "Why didn't you tell us this, my child?"

"I was ashamed" Yue whispered, her bangs covering her eyes.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of" the Hokage said sternly, taking hold of her chin and lifting it up "What that... monster tried to do is unforgivable. Also, by the end you stopped him"