Picking up the pieces.

The village was quiet... too quiet if I am being honest. Then again, the Hokage had just announced for everyone to know that Danzo, one of their greatest war heroes, was the principle cause for the Kyuubi attack, has been kidnapping kids to brainwash them for decades, was allied to a missing nin, tried to overthrow him and almost caused a war against Ame. Not to mention he just kicked his two best friends, the Elders, to the curb.

Even inside the council room, the clime was gloomy and quiet. I cannot believe that all of this only happened in four of hours. Just an hour ago we were at the IT, Inoichi-san interrogating me and those bastards acting like they were the kings and queen of the place. Now one of them is dead and the other two became worse than dirt.

I let myself finally relax and think of my friends, Sasuke and Hinata. I had to bid as much time as I can. I've already had the Hokage, without him noticing, get rid of the spy/traitor Mizuki- I am kind of sorry for Iruka-sensei they were good friends. And now he is waiting my blood test result to see if I can gain access to my inheritance from both the Namizake and Senju Clan.

Their mission is of great importance and they can't have Hiashi ruining it for them.

-Flashback-

"What is it Yue-chan?" Hinata asked me, worriedly.

"Follow me" I guided them to an isolated area and checked our surroundings to make sure no one was spying on us "Look. I said nothing of this before because I was not 100% sure if it was real or not" I started "During my captivity at Orochimaru's I discovered that Danzo is working with that snake and also is operating an illegal ninja force right under the Hokage's nose. They are called Roots" my words shocked both of them "You need to pay attention to this, this is no more child's play at the Academy. This is a real life situation that can get you into a lot of trouble and in the worst case escenario dead... are you up for this?"

"Who do you think you are talking to?" grunted Sasuke, glaring at me affronted that I would even ask that question.

"You know I have you back Yue" answered Hinata, without missing a beat.

"Good. Then you guys need to know the truth behind the Uchiha Masacre, the one behind it was not Uchiha Itachi but Danzo" Sasuke's sharingan activated in pure instinct my words must have caused him a lot of emotional damage "He feared the sharingan too much and wanted to get rid of all of them, he failed at killing you Sasuke because Itachi was there. He took the fault because he wanted to keep you safe. Since then he's been a spy for Konoha at a criminal organization called Akatsuki"

"W-what is the meaning of this?!" growled Sasuke, pinning me against the wall "Why didn't you tell me this before?!"

"I told you" I gasped, choking a little bit "I didn't know how much that I've learned was right. What if this was a plan of Orochimaru or Itachi to put you against Konoha and make us lose the last loyal sharingan user? I couldn't risk it or give you false hope. I was trying to find proof, which I did only recently. I was trying to find a safe way to inform you without putting you in jeopardy"

"Jeopardy why?" Sasuke growled, though this time much calmer and no longer glaring at me so heatedly.

"Danzo has been operating Root under the Hokage's nose for years. If Danzo even smelt we were on his trail he would have us both killed and no one would know it was him. It wouldn't be the first Uchiha he killed and got away with it after all" I snapped at him, feeling a bit guilty when he flinched but glad that he no longer had me pinned.

"But why tell us now?" Hinata inquired confused "Unless, he is going to be at the IT" she gasped "He knows that you know something!"