The hawk makes his move.

One week passed flying by. First aide lessons didn't take me even an hour, it seems like both of them already knew about it. Sasuke because he has been living on his own for years now and needed to be capable of taking care of himself. Hinata, on the other hand, has always looked up to medics really. I still remember her ointment during our first chunin test, she had a knack for this kind of things. So, I thought them basic knowledge of venomous plants and medical herbs in the different elemental nations and how to create ointment at the moment. They absorbed the knowledge fast, they were quick learners, and everything else they did not get was left as homework.

Luckily we did get someone at the hospital to teach them some medical ninjutsus.

With Sasuke's sharingan and the Hyuga excellent chakra control, they learned the Mystical Palm Technique in just a day. This technique allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. Hinata herself insisted on being taught the Yin Healing Wound Destruction which allows the user to reduce the damage they take from injuries by anticipating attacks and preemptively healing the area. It was not necessary but Hinata was so fascinated by all the medical ninjutsus that she insisted on being taught another one, this one especially since it's an excellent counterattack to the gentle fist. This way her chakra points won't be closed. Of course, Sasuke could not be left behind and demanded to be taught that jutsu as well. That took them a couple of days, it was a bit more difficult as their needed a lot of concentration and incredible chakra control. Honestly, speaking Hinata had a much easier time with it, not that I would ever tell that to Sasuke.

Teaching them the clon justsu was much more difficult, as I could only show Hinata personally how to do it. My control of water was very good but my lightening manipulation was null. Even then Hinata still had trouble managing it, she's not the best with ninjutsu. It took them the whole week to perfection it, while they kept their medical studies to the side. But at the end they got it.

This showed me that I was pushing them too hard, too fast. In memories they were still the Sasuke Uchiha that fought by my side against Madara and the Hinata Hyuga the fierce lioness head of her clan. However, right now they are barely kids, not even graduated from the Academy. So, I came into the decision to push my plans to teach them the Shunshin no Justsu for later. I don't think they will be capable of handling it right now.

"What is the plan for today?" Hinata asked excitedly.

"Shopping" I replied, gaining a frown and a puzzled look- you know who had which "Guys on the last week you've learned three techniques, three B level justsus, and some academic knowledge. It's fine to train and want to get better but we can't push our bodies until they give up! They need to rest and recover" I explained, I noticed that they both wanted to protest but they had no valid response to my reasoning "Look at this as a team bonding exercise. Also, Hinata you are in dear need of new clothes"

"Hn" grunted Sasuke, which I took as an agreement to my comment.

"R-really?" she asked, frowning a bit as she looked down at her outfit "What's wrong with my clothes?"

"Other than they are so last season?" I replied with a raised eyebrow, hand on my hip "Well, they are baggy and do not complement any of your attributes. Girl you have boobs show them off! And those thigh, they are on fire! Not to mention that pale horrible color, which makes you look even paler than you already are. Like a ghost!"

Sasuke was nodding alongside my speech while Hinata looked destroyed. I don't know when did I ever learn from clothes, I am the least one that can comment on this- I used to wear orange for goodness sake! But it seems that in Yue's past she used to be quite a fashionista. Surely, Kagura's job there. No wonder that only a Goddess could have made me stop wearing orange jumpsuits.

"T-then we better get going!" Hinata exclaimed. She took us by the arm and dragging us towards the shopping district. More specifically The Ruby Boutique, the best shop to sell female clothes in Konoha "What color do you think that will look good on me?"

"Purple or lilac" I answered without thinking it twice.

"Hn" Sasuke agreed.

"You know what, let me pick the clothes" I said "You will only have to try them on and pay for them" I looked around a bit, before finding the perfect clothes and giving them to her "Here. Try them on"

"Hn" grunted Sasuke, as Hinata disappeared in the changing room.

"Why are you here? Easy, we are a team. We do this kind of stuff together" I answered.

"Hn" his voice this time was softer.

"How can I understand you? You are quite easy to understand, one simply has to pay you enough attention" I replied.

"Hn" No one has ever done it before. I didn't need to know Sasuke's language to understand that.

"I know. And I am deeply sorry for that" I answered.

Our conversation was cute short as Hinata came out. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing a sleeveless black shirt that showed off her collarbone, black shorts, a long lilac vest, long purple socks, long black boots and black leather fingerless gloves that covered all her forearm.

 She was wearing a sleeveless black shirt that showed off her collarbone, black shorts, a long lilac vest, long purple socks, long black boots and black leather fingerless gloves that covered all her forearm

"You look amazing Hina-chan!" I exclaimed, with a beaming smile "You have to but this!"

"Hn" Sasuke grunted in accordance. I shoved him with my elbow "Urgh... You look good" was all he said, but much better than 'Hn'.

"Thank you guys!" Hinata beamed, before going to the cashier to pay for the clothes.

"What do you say about we go to Ichiraku? I want some ramen!" I invited them, as we were leaving The Ruby Boutique.

Before any of them could answer, a jounin appeared in front of us. We all tensed for a moment, until we recognized him as a Konoha ninja.

"Kagura Yue, the Hokage demands your presence at the IT department. Be there in ten minutes" he said, before flickering away.

"What does the Hokage need from you?" Hinata asked, worriedly.

"Surely it is about Orochimaru and my time in captivity. They may want some more information about that" I answered, trying to calm them down.

'He finally made his move' Kurama grunted in my head.

'It's time for that' I replied.

"Then let's go all together" Sasuke ordered "We are a team after all" he cut me off when I was about to protest.

"Using my words against me is cheating" I pouted, but internally I was happy for having such good friends "You know that you won't be able to be present during the questioning"

"We do, but being there for support is better than doing nothing... I didn't have someone like that before" Sasuke explained.

I was surprised by how open he was being and cursed Orochimaru, his damn cursed seal and Tobi for ruining him. He could have been this closed off but friendly when needed boy, if the world hadn't screwed him over.

"Fine" I sighed, before getting very serious "But before we go there you guys need to know something"

Let the show begin!