Truths

No one's P.O.V:

Before Yue can open her mouth Itachi beats her to it.

"Anko is the best teacher you could have. Thanks to her training with Orochimaru she had a long range or ninjutsus and knows taijutsu and kenjutsu. Not to mention sh spent years studying sealing to try and figure out a way to break the seal Orochimaru put on her. Which no longer is needed as I killed him, but still she is pretty decent. She covers up all the bases and she still needs to teach at least one geeing team" Itachi explained and Yue grumbled, not happy that he was making sense "And if you can survive Anko, you can survive anything. That I promise you."

"Preach" Yue said.

"As for why I called you here, congratulations on your graduation" he said, presenting them with a feast and giving Hinata a scroll "I heard that you are the only one without a summoning familiar and from what Yue has been saying you are quite the lioness."

"Yes! Hina-chan will finally get the lions she deserve!" Yue cheered, jumping excitedly.

Sasuke shook his head amused and called out: "Dobe"

"Shut it teme" Yue snapped, making everyone in the room freeze for a moment "T-this is Hi-Hina-chan's moment. Let her have it."

"Hn" Sasuke grunted, but his mind was elsewhere.

He knew Yue was hiding something and his brother was in it too, he noticed the concerned look he sent her way. He will find out what it is today, he will no longer have them lie to him.

"Ok, here I go" she opened the scroll and saw five names written already, she bit her finger and wrote hers in the sixth slot "That's it?"

"It is for now" Itachi replied "Anko will help you summon them and create a bond with them, just like I did with Sasuke and his hawks. Now let's eat, you must be all hungry."

"No" Sasuke spoke up, surprisingly them all "We will not eat, we will speak" color us shock, Sasuke Uchiha wants to talk? "Why is it that I've been hearing coming out of your mouth lately are lies Yue? Or that each day that passes you remind me more and more of Naruto? Maybe others don't notice because they never really paid attention to him, but Hinata and I did. We did because we cared in our own way. Hinata freaking had a crush on him! And he... he was like me. All alone and without a family to relay on. So, tell me. Why?"

Yue looked at her teammates and sighed, she knew she could no longer lie to them. They were too close for them not to notice when she relaxed and allowed herself to act more naturally, more like herself. She was not Kakashi-sensei always with the walls up, keeping people ten feet away. She needed people close even if only a few. So, she did. She took a step closer and grabbed their hands. No words were needed, Yue knew it was done when her friend's eyes were filled with disbelief. Sasuke disappeared without a word, as Hina-chan's eyes filled with tears and hugged Yue as if her life depended on it.

"Naru... Yue... Oh, Kami! I am so sorry this happened to you!" Hinata apologized, letting Yue cry on her shoulder.

Itachi looked at them sadly and offered them Sasuke's room, where they laid down and cried themselves to sleep. Later that night Sasuke returned his Sharingan Mangekyou activated, it must have came back with his memories. Itachi noticed the blood on his hands and he knew whose was it, he said nothing and pointed to the room the girls were at. Sasuke just washed his hands and hugged Yue before falling asleep.

When the three woke up the next morning to the news of Sakura Haruno being dead no words were needed. They simply got ready had breakfast and left to meet up with Anko-sensei. All three feeling much better, as if a weight has been taken off their shoulders.

Yue's P.O.V:

Having told my team about me coming back in time has truly been a relief. Haruno being dead has truly been a relief. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night screaming, afraid that she might have killed Sasuke again. It also had other perks, I can finally go all out in training as they have their own memories of the future and can keep up with me. Hina-chan no longer had a crush on me, but on Neji now! And as for Sasuke... well, being in a relationship when our minds are about eighteen and our bodies are twelve is complicated. But we go out to many more dates and have more make out sessions.

As for our genin test, we did not have one. It seems that we didn't need one when we had created and won the Hyuga revolution, survived Orochimaru's experimentations and training, and reopened the Konoha Police Department and had it running smoothly with ex-root members.

As for training, it is hellish. Anko-sensei is a sadist. But at least she is taking interest into teaching us and is doing it right. Thanks to her Hina-chan has finished with every water ninjutsus, Sasuke with all lightning ninjutsus and I with every wind ones. And started to train our second chakra nature, Sasuke and I were practicing Fire ninjutsus around C-B level while Hina-chan was training her wind second nature. Hina-chan even managed to summon her pride and have them at her command. That's my girl!

Things have been good. Even the weekly conference at the spiritual plane. Yagura told me that he found Zabuza and Haku, that they are now jounin of the Mist. One less thing to worry about during the fateful future mission, yet it made me wonder what's to come when we'll face Gato.

The weekly conferences were not attended only by the previous Jinchurikis and Tail Beasts, the Uchiha's joined via sharingan after Sasuke had his surgery. Thank goodness Yue foretold and had another Sharingan in case Sasuke's Mangekyou ever woke up. Now neither brother had to worry about going blind. And during those conferences Yue noticed how close Gaara and Itachi seem, but she did not comment on it.

On the bright side, B tells us that she (still not used to that) convinced A to join the alliance and Roshi tells us the Rock will too, if only not to be excluded. Many problems will surely arise but for now they are happy to have made progress and they will cross that bridge when its time.

"Team 7" Itachi's voice snaps me back from my thoughts and reminds me of where I am, the mission hall "I believe it's time for you to have your first C-rank mission. Your mission will be to escort Tazuna back to the Land of Waves."

And just like last time the drunkard entered the hall and insulted us. The Demon Brothers attacked us, however this time we worked in team and finished them together. An interrogation later, we decided to continue the mission. However, the issue happened when we reached Tazuna's house.

It was then that I noticed.

"Sasuke, Hina-chan, he is here" I whispered to them, scared, even if I would never admit it out loud.

"Who?" Hina-chan asked confused, as Sasuke tensed in understanding.

"Madara"