She's Everything

April 27th.

Opening night.

Danny and Jessica got a sitter for the two younger kids and the twins were going to be sitting in the audience watching their momma.

"Are you kids excited to see your mom?" Danny asks.

"Yes! I can't wait!" Addelyn smiles.

"Me either! Will there be snacks?"

"Yes, Nathan." Danny chuckles.

"Are YOU excited to see, mommy?" Addelyn asks.

"Yes! Your mother is such an incredible actress, you guys. I mean, she's The Best!"

"Are you just saying that cause you love her?" Nathaniel asks.

"No!" Danny laughs. "I mean! I love her with all my heart, but that's not the reason I'm saying this. To me Jessica Lange is the most incredible actress of our time."

"Okay!" Addelyn laughs.

"Why are you laughing?" Danny chuckles.

"It's just funny!"

"What's funny?"

"Well one that you love our mommy so much! And two because you said Jessica Lange like she's not your girlfriend! She's just mommy, Danny!"

"She's Jessica Lange! She's everything!"

"That's cool." She chuckles.

**

Fifteen minutes before the production began Danny sent Jessica a text.

*Merde, baby. The kids and I are so excited to see you.*

Jessica picked her phone up and smiled.

*Aw! I'm so happy you all are here! I love you guys!*

"Kids, mommy said she loves us. Let's send her a selfie showing her how cute we are." Danny says.

...

*Awww! You three are so cute! I can't wait to give you all kisses!*

Danny smirks and quickly responds.

*Looking forward to it. 😏😉*

**

Four hours later the entire audience was in awe. Jessica as Mary Tyrone is pure perfection.
As Jessica came up on the apron of the stage to take a bow, the entire house stood and cheered for her.
Just looking at Jessica Danny's face lit up.
Nathaniel looked up to Danny and loved what he saw. He saw pure love in his eyes. Knowing how much he loved his mother made him so happy.

Danny blew a kiss to Jessica then looked down to the kids.

"Addy.. are you crying, honey?" He asks.

"That's my mommy! And she's so good!"

"I told ya, sweetheart!" Danny chuckles and wraps his arm around her.

"Can we go see her?"

"Yeah babe, we'll go back in a second."

**

Danny and the kids walked back to see Jessica. Each of them carrying flowers for Jessica.

Danny knocked on her dressing room door and Jessica quickly opened it.

"My babies!" She brought them both in for a hug.

"Did you guys like it? I know it's kinda long." Jessica chuckles.

"No it was perfect! I want to watch it again!" Addelyn smiles.

"Me too!" Nathaniel agrees.

"Aw!"

"These flowers are for you, mommy!"

"Oh Addy, Nathan, thank you both so much!" Jessica takes the flowers and kisses them both on the cheek.

"Danny has some for you too!" Nathaniel smiles.

"Aw Danny! Thank you, love!" Jessica smiles and gives him a tight hug.

"I bought you this too." Danny hands her a long, skinny box. One that would hold a bracelet or a necklace.

"Aw.. Daniel!" Jessica opens it and gasps. "Oh it's so beautiful, Danny! You didn't have to do this honey."

"I like giving you gifts, Jessie. You're my girl." He smiles.

Jessica giggles then goes in for the kiss.

"Oh geez!" Addelyn covers her face.

Danny and Jessica break away and laugh at Addelyn's sudden disgust.

**

That evening after the twins were in bed along with the other two who have been asleep, Jessica took a nice hot shower. When she came out Danny had her favorite record playing softly in the background, and two glasses of wine.

"What are you trying to do, mister?" Jessica chuckles.

"I just thought you'd like some wine before bed."

"Thank you." She says softly. Danny hands her the glass and moves in to kiss her neck.

Jessica smiles and lays her head to the side, allowing him to continue.
Jessica then sips her wine and looks to him with a giggle.

"Is it good?"

"Delicious."

The look in Jessica's eyes told Danny she wanted him just as bad as he wanted her.

Jessica then walked to the bed, sat her wine down on the nightstand, then grabbed Danny's and placed it beside hers.

He smiled down to her and she giggled.

"Well are we gonna start?"

Danny laughs and carefully climbs on top of her.

**

Danny laid his body on top of Jessica's.  His face was buried in her neck as he pounds his lower half into hers.

Jessica grabbed handfuls of his hair as she breathed deeply.

"Ah.. harder!" She moans.

"I'm close." Danny grunts.

"Me too.." Jessica began panting.  She threw her head back and let out a loud throaty moan.

Jessica's legs tightened around him and she squeezed him tight in her arms.  She could tell Danny was extremely close so she released her grip and he slid out of her.  He rubbed himself in his hand and came on her stomach.  He then kisses her lips intensely before laying beside her.

"So much for that bath, huh?" Danny chuckles breathlessly.

"Yeah!" Jessica laughs and nods her head.

Danny then wraps his arm around her and pulls her close.  He kisses her shoulder and smiles. "I love you, my little Broadway Star."

"I love you too." She smiles sweetly.

" She smiles sweetly