7

Most of the banfits were asleep and even ate then some of the food Emilia made.Emilia sighed looking at the sight in front of her.

The mountain bandits were all wasted. It seemed like they drank alot in the short span of time and were currently passed out.

"Let's go upstairs. I made some ointment which will relief the pain and speed up the recovery." Emilia said walking upstairs.

"Ointment?" Sabo and Ace questioned at the same time, they too following up stairs.

"Emilia , has been learning how to make these! Isn't she cool." Luffy said as he opened the door and started walking in.

He finally got my name right. Emilia thought as she picked up her hand made first aid kit which was kept near the window.

"Lets start with Luffy first." Emilia said as the rubber boy ran towards her happily.

Ace and Sabo both watched the girl treat Luffy's injury. After Luffy, Sabo then went towards the girl.

"Woah!! So you're saying you made these?" exclaimed the blonde boy who Emilia was tending.

Sabo was amazed as he stared at his looked at his wrapped hands.As soon as the girl in front of him applied the medicine she made, he felt a cool sensation which made him feel that he wasn't even hurt in the first place.

"Hehehe! Isn't Emeza amazing!" The straw hatted boy boasted, he too wrapped with bandages but much more severe.

"It's Emilia, Luffy." Emilia said soft, And I thought he finally got my name down.

"So...Sabo-kun you're staying with us?."Emilia asked.

"Sabo is fine....Oh yeah...I forgot to mention it. I was kinda worried that Blue Jam and his crew might do something to me when I'm alone and sleeping." Sabo said nervously, scratching the back of his head. "I hope you don't mind."

"You're more than welcome from my side,Sabo." Emilia says as she warps the final round bandage "There done."

"Thanks Emilia!" Sabo grinned as he stared at Emilia and was returned with a soft 'your welcome.'

"Now next." Emilia said looking at the corner of the room where a certain boy was sitting .

Ace was still avoiding her but as soon as she said those words he stiffened. He didn't want to look like a 'softy' who needed his wounds taken care of. He'd rather have his wound and call it 'battle scars.'

"Come on ,Ace. You'll love it! As soon as Emilia applies those menidine , you'll be all Okay!!!" Luffy exclaimed as he ran towards Ace and starts tugging him.

"Medicine." Emilia corrected ,smiling at Luffy's cute behaviour. While Sabo who sat next to her just laughed at them.

Ace then quietly sat down next to Emilia.
Emilia smiled and started tending his wound aswell. There was alot of teasing from Luffy and Sabo's side since Ace had a red face and Ace fighting back.

"I'm done,Ace." Emilia said picking up the stuff she used to treat them and put them in the box.

She then stood up and kept the box where she first got it from.

"You guys should go down and eat.I made dinner." Emilia said setting out her futon.
This made Luffy break into a large smile and started running.

"What about you?" Ace asked which made Luffy stop and state at her with with two questioning eye behind Ace.

"Don't worry. I already ate." Emilia lied "Also I want to sleep early today."

Honestly, Emilia was hungry but after knowing the bandits ate the food , she realised the remaining wont be enough to satisfy all of them. She'd rather have them happy.Emilia thought as she watched the three children go downstairs bickering.