8

"So this is is the place you used to hide your stuff" Emilia asked looking at the huge tree in front of her.

While going back home after saving Luffy and taking the crocodile as dinner, Sabo had suggested that he wanted to go check something.

They were current hiding behind a bush using leaves and flowers for disguise.Looking at the men who were searching for their pirate savings.

"Did you find it?" One of the men asked.The other shook his head saying no.

"Its good that we moved those savings." Sabo who was beside Emilia said softly.

"Want to go check the Grey Terminal?" Ace suggested.

"Grey Terminal?"Emilia asked confused.

"You've never been there, have you? For now just follow us." Sabo said looking at Emilia.

When they reached the place,Emilia was kind of shocked at how 'un kept' the place was.There were garbage everywhere also the people who lived there didn't look very friendly.

"Damn." Sabo cursed. "Bluejam's people are everywhere.They must be serious on killing us"

"They must be very frustrated at us." Ace commented.

Emilia just sweat dropped looking at the boys who were sitting on top of each other, with Luffy,who was the youngest and shortest supporting the other two.

"Oh! Aren't you the kids everyone is looking for?" A man suddenly asked.

This made the other men notice them and start chasing them.

"Should we fight them,Sabo?" Emilia asked as she ran.She was quite confident that they would win.

"No. We might anger Bluejam more.For now lets just run!!" Sabo said.

After a while of running,they had finally been able to out run them and were currently resting.

"Can't believe they bought the guys at the terminal at their side." Sabo said disappointed.

"It doesn't matter. We'll just fight them."Ace glare.

"No...For now lets not do anything." Sabo objected.

"I agree with Sabo." Luffy who was currently hanging on a branch commented.

"Huh? You shut up" Ace fought.

"I also agree with Sabo." Emilia said looking at Ace. " The reason why I asked if we could fight those guys before was because they didn't have any weapon. And also it seemed that Bluejam wasn't around."

"Yeah...If he were around we would have been dead." Sabo said agreeing with Emilia.

"No matter how strong you guys are right now,you are small.I don't think that you guys will be able to beat those experienced pirates in strength or in number." Emilia said. " Especially Ace and Luffy. If you guys come across them, for now run."

Ace looked at the girl who was staring right in his eyes, as if daring him to oppose her decision.

"Fine."

.......

They were currently home and were eating the crocodile they had brought home that time.

While eating Sabo looked at Emilia and notice how she looked elegant.

"Emilia." Sabo called out. "Were you a noble or something?"

"Huh?" Emilia looked confused of a second and then started giggling. "No,I'm not. Why are you asking that?"