9

"Training?" Emilia asked.

"Yeah." Ace grinned. "Since BlueJam is after us, I was thinking that we should train our self and be more prepared."

"Yeah! Let's get stronger." Luffy shouted with his eyes literally on fire.

"Then let's pair up and fight turn by turn. When one team fights the other will rest and observe." Emilia said. "This way we can learn our strength and weakness and help each other."

"Nice idea,Emilia." Sabo said grinning.

"Then let's start!"

"So...Ace and Luffy will spar together first then It'll be me and Emilia." Sabo said looking at the decision made by draws.

"Heh! Get ready to get beaten up,Ace!" Luffy said confidently.

"Huh?! Shouldn't it be the other way around?" The other dark haired boy exclaimed angrily.

"Then...START!" Sabo shouted.

Luffy ran towards Ace as fast as he could and swung his fist.Ace quickly held onto Luffy's incoming hand and then pulled.

This made Luffy fall down with a large 'thud. '

On the sidelines Emilia and Sabo sweat drop at how fast the outcome of the battle was decided.

"Ahem..." Sabo cleared his throat. "The winner is Ace!"

"Wait! I'm not done yet!" Luffy who was in the ground quickly stood up.

"Luffy we explained it already." Sabo said. "The one who hits the ground first loses."

"But..."The tiny boy said,disappointed.

"Don't worry,Luffy." Emilia said as she went towards Luffy and started dusting his clothes. "Last time you said you wanted to spar with me. Then you might have me as your opponent next."

Eh?! Then wouldn't the match end faster than right now? Both Ace and Sabo thought.

After settling down Emilia and Sabo got prepared for the next match.

"Start!" Ace shouted.

Sabo was the one who made his first move and ran towards Emilia and threw a punch with this right hand.

As if predicting it Emilia turned her body slightly towards the left. She then threw a punch on Sabo's shoulder making the guy fly however Sabo managed to land on his feet preventing him to fall down.

This continued for a while where Sabo would attack Emilia but then Emilia would always push him away.It seemed that Emilia was the purposely prolonging the fight to make Sabo train rather than having a quick battle where nothing can be learned.

Sabo then tried kicking her.
Emilia caught onto Sabo' s leg. "Your actions are sloppy, Sabo. Think before you attack."

Emilia then threw Sabo towards a nearby tree making him hit the tree and the fall down.

"As expected you're too strong, Emilia." Sabo said standing up.

After that the spar continued till Emilia noticed the sun would soon be setting.

"Let's call it a day and catch dinner." Emilia said.

....

"Emilia" Luffy who was round as a ball after eating tons of food called out. "After dinner when we all take a bath, you don't join us. So from today onwards come on and bath with us!"

"Geh!" Ace and Sabo both exclaimed.They both knew why those suggestions couldn't be possible however when Luffy made this suggestion, both of them couldn't feel but be awkward.

"I can't do that Luffy." Emilia said in a calm tone.

This surprised both Ace and Sabo.They were expecting to see Emilia flustered and red faced while desperately denying Luffy's suggestion.

"Ehhhh?! Why not?" Luffy nagged.

"Because we are of different gender." Emilia replied. "There are things both gender can do together however there are also things we do separately and bathing is one of them."

"Okay..."

"But Emilia when do you take a bath? You don't bath neither before nor after us." Sabo said,curious.

"I do it in the morning.I train myself a bit after dinner and then sleep." Emilia explained. "Then I wake up early and then take a bath.After that I make breakfast."

"So you're the one who makes breakfast?" One of the bandits joined in the conversation. "I always thought it was Dadan boss who made them."

Emilia smiled. "Dadan is always the one who cleans and makes us dinner so I thought that I could reduce a bit of burden."

An angle...We got an angel among these evil children. All the bandits who were listening to their conversation sobbed.

.....

Emilia took a long stick and swung it. Recently she has been trying to learn kenjutsu.Also she tried to infuse some haki into it.

If she remembered correctly, when we infuse haki in weapons the strength of the weapon increase by multiple times.

Emilia sighed looking at the stick in her hand. She tried to make it dark by infusing haki into it but only a tiny area near her hands were of the colour she wanted.

Suddenly a sharp pain rushed through Emilia's head making her kneel down.

"Why don't you try resting for a bit?" A voice suddenly called out.

Emilia cursed internally.She had been so frustrated at herself that she unknowingly disabled her observational haki.

"I'm fine,Sabo."

Sabo walked towards her and sat near her.
"I wouldn't call a person almost fainting fine, Emilia."

"I can't afford to take it easy,Sabo. I have to get stronger and always make sure you guys are safe." Emilia said looking at her hand filled with scratches and also a few blisters. She should treat them later.

"You don't have to work so hard. You have us as well,Emilia." Sabo said turning to Emilia and smiling. "...You can rely on us."

Emilia's eyes widened. "I've never thought of it that way..."

"For someone who is really smart,You can be stupid at times." Sabo laughed.

"My...my mom got killed while trying to protect me.After that I cursed myself for being weak." Emilia said.

"So after coming here I started to train myself alot so that I don't lose anyone important to me....I don't want to experience it again...Its too scary."

Sabo looked at Emilia who was curling herself into a ball.She seemed so fragile at the moment as if she would break from the slightest touch.

Sabo stretched out his hand and placed it on her head. "Don't worry.You have us now and we are all strong. There is no way we will die,so don't worry!"

Emilia looked at Sabo silently for a while then a smile stretched through her face. "Thank You...Lets get going now, it's already late."

The girl stood up and started walking while Sabo continued to sit down and stared at the girl.

His mind went back where the girl smiled while thanking him.Sabo then placed his hand on his chest where his heart should be. "Damn it...I shouldn't start feeling this way towards her."