Part 7 - The Beach

Cash took over driving again once we were closer to the gulf. I quickly learned that we're staying at the Baker's beach house on our little getaway.

"So, what does this whole mate thing mean?" Cash asked, glancing at me then back at the road.

"It doesn't have to mean anything. It just means we're destined to fall in love. You don't feel it as strong as a human, but for me, it drives me mad. I punched my wall after you left when you seen the news report on my family. When you smile, it likes up my world. Especially when it's from something I did. When you frown, I feel like I have to do everything to make it go away and I feel like shit if it's something I did. I always feel a need to protect you. All the damn time. I almost feel everything you do. That's not even half of it because I'm not technically a vampire yet."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I was born by two vampires. I'll gain my full fledged abilities when I turn eighteen." I explained. Cash softly nodded his head. We pulled up to the beach house and got out. It's beautiful, I have that to say. It's about nine in the morning right now.

"It's a private beach." Cash whispered from behind me. I loosely crossed my arms over my chest. Cash's hands rested on my biceps, softly moving up and down. "Is it cheating if I kiss you while I'm being blackmailed into a relationship?" I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers playing with the small hairs on the back of his head. His arms wrapped around my torso.

"Depends if you want to kiss me because you're tired of Julie or because you actually want to." I whispered back.

"I actually want to. I've wanted to since you first opened your front door."

"Then it's not cheating." Cash leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. My whole body exploded, lighting up like a giant firework. His lips are so soft. He took my bottom lip between his teeth, softly pulling on it. I opened my mouth wider and his tongue slid in. We fought for dominance, but I let him win in the end. I can crush his pride another time. Cash pulled back, softly tugging on my lip when he did so.

"You're a really good kisser." Cash whispered against my lips.

"It's not a good kiss unless both parties are good at it." I replied with a smirk. Cash playfully rolled his eyes.

"We should go inside." Cash mumbled, leaning against me. "I'm hungry." I chuckled and took his hand.

"Go inside. I'll get the bags." I smirked as I said those words.

"Wha-" I vanished from his sight. I had all of our bags inside before he even had the door opened. "Wow." He breathed as he looked at our bags on the floor. "That's... damn..." His phone buzzed and he pulled it out of his pocket. His surprise fell. "It's Julie. She wants to go on a date tonight."

"Does Julie watch your Tik Toks?" I asked, leaning against a wall.

"Yeah. Religiously at that. She hates that I don't put her in them or send her any cute things."

"What if you put me in them?" Cash's eyes lit up like a million stars. He did some swiping on his phone. He grabbed me by the arm and took me onto the beach. He did some more things on his phone. He put the camera up to see his face.

"Hello, guys, sorry for being away. But I've been spending time with a certain wonderful lady." Cash pulled me into the picture. I kissed his cheek and grinned. "Isn't she gorgeous?" Cash turned and kissed me. At some point, he stopped recording, but the kissing didn't stop for awhile later. "I think I'm getting addicted to your lips." Cash whispered. All fun fell within a mere second though. "How do we know she won't tell everyone?"

"We don't." I crossed my arms over my chest and looked out into the ocean.

"Ashlyn-" He went to touch my arm, but I stopped him.

"Quiet." I hissed. I closed my eyes and listened to my surroundings. "Go inside. Act like you're pissed."

"What's going on?"

"Do it, Cash." I growled. He reluctantly went inside. They approached me once he was gone.

"You're with a human?" One of them cackled. I shot him a pointed glare. His name is Jackson.

"I thought you were better than that, Ash." The girl said. She's Sandra. There's three of them. Two guys and a girl and I know all three of them. The third is Theo. "You should've stuck with us."

"It would've been more fun." Theo stepped in. Sandra pointed a gun at my head.

"We wouldn't be doing this now." Sandra added.

"My father sent you." I stated. They all nodded. "Well, he's a fucking idiot." I knocked the gun out of her hands and snapped her neck. I zipped around and did the same to Jackson. Theo took a shot at me, but I dodged and kicked his gut. I grabbed the gun and pointed it at him. I quickly shot him in the heart with the wooden bullet, instantly killing him. I turned around and did the same to the other two. I burned their bodies to ashes. "They sat not to kill the messenger." I whispered. "But doing so sends a message." I looked to find Cash in the window, a horrified expression on his face. I sighed heavily. I sped to the door and went inside. I held the gun out to Cash. "It kills vampires." I whispered. "A wooden bullet straight through the heart. You can use it if you wish." Cash took the gun then threw it to the ground. "Keep it around, Cash. It might come in handy."

"I'm not going to shoot you, Ashlyn." Cash whispered, looking at the gun in disbelief.

"Not on me, Cash. I'm not the only vampire out there." I grabbed Cash by the collar. I hovered my lips near his. "Not all of us are nice." I jerked on Cash's collar again and brought his lips to mine. He placed his hands on my jaw, holding me there. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm not one of the nice ones." I whispered. Cash grinned and backed us up onto the couch. I fell back with Cash on top of me, his lips attached to my neck. I giggled as he peppered kisses up and down my neck.

"I'm glad you know how to be a little bad." Cash whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my skin. "How far are we taking this?"

"I'm a vampire, Cash, I can wait forever. I'm also a vampire who's had sex on multiple occasions. You, on the other hand, have not." Cash's face turned beet red. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. I quickly flipped us around. "I can make you feel things you've only thought about feeling."

"Perhaps dating a vampire will have it's perks, hmm?" Cash hummed.

"Dating?" I inquired. Cash nodded his head.

"If that's what you want."

"It's not what I want, Cash." I pecked his lips. "It's what we both need." I attached our lips together once more. His hands gripped my waist. I ran my tongue over his braces as I grinded my hips on his. Cash entangled his hands in my hair. I loved the feeling of him massaging my scalp. I moaned. I put a hand on his chest, pressing a little hard. Hard enough to make Cash groan. He grabbed my hand and pulled it off his chest.

"I'm still hungry." Cash interrupted.

That's part seven!

Peace.
Love.
Out.