Part 13 - Memories

I finished up the recording and turned off my equipment. I heard a yawn from the crazy Tik Tok boy on my bed. I giggled and sped over to him. "What's got you so sleepy?" I asked softly.

"Life." Cash whispered. He rolled slightly to face me. He then moved to be hovering above me. "Maybe you can wake me up."

"Gladly." Our lips met and Cash ran his tongue over my bottom lip. I opened my  mouth and ran my tongue over his top row of braces. The makeout session grew more intense. Cash's hand nervously slipped under my shirt. It's not my boundaries he's testing. He's testing what he's comfortable with doing to my body. "You don't have to." I whispered.

"I want to try." Cash responded, his voice a bit shaky. "This would be a lot more awkward if you were nervous as well." Cash joked, laughing lightly. He brought our lips back together. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing his body closer to mine. I put a hand under Cash's shirt, trailing my hands over the faint outline of his abs. I moved my lips to his neck. His hand moved up until it reached the bottom of my bra. "Can I?" Cash asked.

"Only if you want too." I whispered against his neck. His fingers went under my bra. His thumb barely grazed my breast. The action sent shivers down my spine, but I let him keep going at his own pace. I turned and pressed our lips together again. He let me have the control over the makeout session. I used my tongue to toy with his braces, loving the feeling of them against my tongue. Cash's hand moved until he had his whole hand on the side of my breast and his thumb trailing over my nipple. Slowly, Cash got confident enough to toy around with me. I moaned, startling him.

"Something wrong?" Cash whispered.

"Not at all." I breathed out. He put his lips to my neck. He nipped at my skin. I put my hands on his chest and shoved him down, switching our positions.

"Take my shirt off." Cash said. I pulled his shirt off, revealing his bare top have to me. I grabbed his left hand and unclasped his watch. I sped away for a moment to put it in the box with my jewelry before getting back in him. I ran my fingers of his chest, lightly tracing everything I could. I've slept with muscular guys, but that didn't matter with Cash. The only thing that matters is him alone. Cash caressed my arms. We stayed like that for a long time, just enjoying one another's presences while I played with his chest. "Thanks."

"For what?" I asked with a smirk.

"For letting me do what I did. Your moan startled me and I thought I did something wrong. You somehow found a way to keep me calm. At least, I felt calm. What was your first time like?"

"I was raped, Cash."

"No, your first real time."

"If I tell you, you'll never be confident enough, Cash." I told him honestly. "You'll be worried about trying to be better."

"Please? I just want to know."

"My school's player. I wanted sex and he gave it to me. I guess I've never had a real time." I whispered, shrugging lightly. Cash sat up, wrapped his arms around me.

"I should be honored then." Cash kissed my cheek. I giggled.

"You should sleep shirtless more often." I commented.

"Maybe I will." Cash presses his lips to mine. I smiled widely.

~

I groaned, leaning my head against my locker. "What's wrong?" A voice asked. I turned to see Julie in all her horrible glory.

"What's it matter to you?" I inquired, standing up straight.

"I know your dirty little secret."