Ok, Guys

Guys, I need you to listen closely. I know you all love this story, but I can't continue it.

I'm sorry.

I'm not into Cash Baker anymore or anything to do with him. I can't continue to write a story I have zero motivation for. I've moved on to other things.

So, these are your options;

1) leave the story as it is at 33 actual story parts and post the QNA answers.

2) post the past 3½ parts along with the QNA answers. I will warn you, the 37th part isn't finished.

You decide. I don't care either way.

Again, I'm sorry about this sudden message, but it had to be done.

I laugh when I'm asked to update. I think to myself; "You want the story to end quicker?"

I know you're just excited for more, but know that sometimes the reason I don't update is because there is nothing left to update.

I mean no harm with this message and I hope you don't hate me for ending this story. I'm just no longer Cash Baker's fan.

With these words, I leave you with this.

End the end, Cash and Ashlyn had an adorable baby and lived happily ever after. Their baby went on to rule over the vampiric kingdom with grace and honesty and pure intentions. The child's parents taught them everything they needed to know. Their lives when on full of smiles and happy memories.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to pick an option.

For the last time in this book,
Peace.
Love.
Out.