Part 20 - A Carefree Day is an Unusual Day

I woke up to a certain someone peppering kisses on my jawline, neck, and shoulders. My fault for wearing a tank top to bed. "You may be cute, but waking me up isn't a good idea." I whispered softly. Cash chuckled lightly, but continued to pepper kisses on me nevertheless.

"You like it." Cash purred in my ear. I sadly do. I cupped Cash's jaw and guided his lips to mine. He chuckled against my lips whereas I just smiled. I reached an arm around his neck. He placed a hand beneath my pillow to keep himself up then swung a leg over my body. He's barely hovering over me right now. His other hand came up the back of my shirt, resting between my shoulder blades.

"Where'd this spark of confidence come from?" I whispered against his lips.

"I was told that someone is in need of a carefree day that I'm deciding to give her." Cash replied. He has a bit of rasp to his voice, but that makes this all the more sexier.

"A carefree day is an unusual day for me." Cash nodded. He pressed his lips to mine again. This time, I let my body do it's work with only one restriction; don't take Cash out of his comfort zone without his permission. I pushed down on the back of his neck, bringing his body closer to mine. He didn't object, now straddling me as we kissed. His tongue ran over my bottom lip then he tugged on it with his teeth. I let him in. We fought for a bit, but I let him win. I ran my fingers down his shirtless chest, stopping when I hit his pants then trailed back up. Cash groaned against my lips. He broke the kiss then we swapped positions only he's sitting up. Before we continued, Cash pulled my shirt off my body. He took a moment to look at my chest. I guess he never did look at them before now. Nervousness slowly started to radiate off him. "Hey." I whispered. I placed a finger under his chin and made him look at my face. "It's okay, Cash. I can put my shirt back on."

"No, I'm okay. Just kiss me. It usually makes the nerves go away." I let out a laugh in a small sigh then put my lips on his. His hands ran up and down my sides. He's letting his body do it's work. I ran my tongue over his braces. I put my hands on the back if his neck. I softly massaged the back of his head. He broke the kiss then dipped his head to my neck. I tilted my head back. Cash nibbled on my skin. My instincts to get rough tried to take over. My eyes snapped open. I took a deep breath then let my eyes flutter closed. Cash pulled his head back then pecked my lips. I smiled then dipped my neck to his neck where I dug my fangs in. Cash moaned, his head falling back. I fed quickly then pulled back. "You somehow leave me breathless every time you do that." Cash breathed out.

"Maybe one day you won't need to breathe." I whispered. I leaned down to softly kiss Cash's lips. He pushed me away.

"No, you've got blood on your lips." He whined with a smile. I rolled my eyes. "My blood."

"Hey!" I exclaimed, lightly smacking his shoulder. "I have to taste my own blood to heal you!"

"I'm still human!" Cash pushed me off him. I played hurt, putting my hands over my chest. It was also to fix my bra. "I'm going to go get my breakfast." Cash slapped my butt on his way to the door. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. "Not fair!" Cash whined.

"I'll make breakfast. You can't even make eggs without burning them." I hissed playfully.

"You burnt soup!"

"You need to shower."

"You're a messy drinker." Cash argued.

"I'm a great cook."

"Yeah, but I'm hot."

"And I'm not?"

"Uh..."

"That's what I thought. Now, go shower and I'll make you some food." I sped downstairs with a triumphant smirk on my face.

~