~2~

Warning: this chapter contains some abuse. Nothing major though (a slap). Enjoy!

Your P.O.V

You were home alone, watching TV, when the doorbell rang. You got up and saw Bill. 

Bill: H-H-Hey, Y/n. You f-forgot your e-essay.

Y/n: Thanks. 

I grabbed my chemistry paper.

Bill: I o-overheard you a-and Hen...

Y/n: Shit! Come inside. Now!, I whisper-yelled.

Bill's P.O.V.

A worried look came across her face. She grabbed my arm and dragged me up the stairs. We ran into her bedroom and closed the door. Her walls were painted white with multiple posters. Her wardrobe and dresser were black. Sitting on her dresser were a few trinkets and a cork board covered in polaroids. The room was pretty clean except for a pile of clothes on her bed.   

Y/n: My brother and his friends are here. Be quiet, she said lifting a finger to her lips.

We heard footsteps getting louder and louder. She panicked and pointed to her bed. I got on my knees and crawled under her wooden bed. I was forced to lay on my stomach. A blue glittery box caught my eye. I opened it trying to be as quiet as possible. Inside, a pile of pictures were neatly stacked. I got one out. She looked about 8 or 9 years old. She and her father were at the quarry. Both were soaked and had the widest grins on their faces. In all of the pictures, Y/n looked happy. The last one was taken on her fifth birthday party. Her father, mother, brother and her were standing in front of a "Happy  5th Birthday" banner. She was wearing a pink dress and was jumping up and down in a cheerful way. The ink on this one was slightly fading. She must've spilled water on it or maybe she cried... No! Y/n L/n would never cry. Or so I thought. 

I heard the door creak and shoved the pictures back in the teal box.

Your P.O.V

The door opened and henry walked in. 

Y/n: What do you want?

He didn't say a word. I was about to ask him again when he leaned in and started kissing me rather forcefully. 

Y/n: Stop! 

I tried pulling away but he dragged me back in. 

Y/n: Stop!

This time I pushed him away. He stepped forward and slapped me so hard my face jerked sidewards.

Henry: You fucking little tease!, he yelled and stormed out slamming the door behind him. 

I threw myself on my bed, grabbed my cheek and cried, forgetting all about Bill.