~14~

Your P.O.V.

Bill hopped on my bike as I sat behind him. I clutched his waist and sobbed in his shirt. My cheek still tingled from my mother's slap. As I cried, I let out all of my bottled up emotions. I thought of Henry, of my dad that abandoned me, of Belch, of my mom. The only good thing in my life was the losers and Bill.

The bike stopped and I wiped my tears. I slowly recognised McCarron Park. Bill parked my bike and led me into the small park. It was rather empty. No one was here except a woman who was walking her dog. I spotted the bench where I had broken up with Henry.

It was getting dark. The fact that there was barely anyone around made me feel uneasy. But with Bill by my side, I felt safe. We hadn't said a word to each other since before the kiss.

I slightly jogged to keep up with his pace. I gently slid my hand into his. He slowed down and stared I to my eyes. A small smile made its way onto his face.

We kept walking hand in hand until we stopped in front of a steel gate. He let go of my hand, got out a paperclip and fiddled with the lock. I had never been on the other side. The other half of the park had been off limits since the 70's. No one knew why.

The lock clicked open and he pushed the gate open. I didn't follow him inside.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Bill: D-Do you t-trust me?

I nodded slowly and followed him.