~13~

Bill's P.O.V.

Out of nowhere, Y/n leaned in and kissed me. Our lips moved together in unison. I felt her soft lips brush against mine. She ran her hand through my short hair. My injured head sent an excruciating pain throughout my body. But I didn't care. Nothing mattered except this, except her. It was a sweet, gentle kiss. I ignored my need for breath and continued. Suddenly, I heard something downstairs.

She immediately pulled away and cursed under her breath.

Y/n: Someone's home

I ignored her observation and stared at the wall. I was still in awe. That magical kiss had me at a loss for words.

I heard footsteps.

Y/n: Quick! Hi-

At that moment, the door slammed open. Our heads snapped towards it. Mrs. Huggins. Y/n's mom.

No one in Derry knew much about her. Many untruthful rumors surrounded the Huggins family. I heard that she was an alcoholic.

The chubby middle-aged woman stood in the doorway. She had the same features as Belch. Squinted eyes, big cheeks. She looked nothing like Y/n. She had dark circles under her black eyes. Her short hair was tangled and her clothes were wrinkled.

Her round face flushed red with anger.

Mrs. Huggins: Who the hell is this little shit!

Y/n's face dropped. I opened my mouth but then shut it.

Then, Belch popped up behind her. I mentally gagged at his sight.

Belch: I told you that she had a boy in here.

He grinned mischievously. I gritted my teeth.

Mrs Huggins limped towards Y/n. I sat still on the bed. Y/n stood in front of her mother, looking up at her. Surprisingly, y/n was a little shorter than her mom.

Out of nowhere, Mrs Huggins striked her daughter across the face. My jaw dropped as Y/n was thrown to the floor. Tears swelled in her beautiful eyes. The sight of her reminded me of the night that Henry slapped her.

Mrs Huggins: You really are a good for nothing slut!

Her mom spat on her hair. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. How dare she touch her! Y/n stayed on the floor, crying.

I ignored my previous injuries and stood up. I gently took Y/n's hands in mine and helped her up. I led her out of the room. Shoving her mom in the progress. I dragged her out of the house and hopped on her bike. She sat behind me and clutched waist. Her touch sent blissful tingles throughout my body. Y/n sniffled as we rode away from that hell house.