Pt. 1

Kim Taehyung, he felt a little lonely, so he called up his hyung. "Yah..Hyung answer my calls!" Taehyung mumbled while looking at the computer screen that held up his idea of what to stop him and his friends constant boredom.

These boys never had to really work, only because they're the sons of CEO's, Taehyung and SeokJin both under the same business because their fathers worked on this company together, called Kim Corporations, their fathers were good friends for the longest time until they met Yoongi and Jimins dad, now they're all on good terms. They all run a Hybrid abuse awareness company, causing the deaths and abuse level on Hybrids to decrease dramatically. Taehyung saw a website holding up the title, 'Hybrid Online Adoption', into which Taehyung always wanted one. He talked about it with his hyungs all the time when they would hang out, they all wanted one, but never really got one. Taehyung sighed and looked at a certain bunny. 'Huh..' Taehyung thought. "Jeon Jeongguk, age unknown, sex, male, bunny hybrid, very shy and quiet." Taehyung softly mumbled to himself. The phone finally picked up as he heard his hyungs groggy voice.

"yah, what's so important that you woke me up."

Hiiiiii jelly beans, theirs more to come , for now would you like to try and guess who is on the phone with Taehyung??? Have a wonderful night/day jelly beans bye 🥰❤️❤️