New friends & New problems

(A/n: that's what Min-Seo looks like, I visioned her to look like an innocent bubbly fur ball, but have an awesome badass side so yeah...enjoy!)

Authors pov: (wassup- ok bye.)

Min Yoongi.

Yep, he was smiling.

'Cute' Tae and Jimin thought in unision.

Jin walked out with his arms holding a leash, Tae looked down and yelped when he seen Jin was walking calmly with an over sized Husky or wolf. Taehyung shrieked and hid behind Jimin who cooed at the now confused Husky, cocking his head from left to right. Mean while, Yoongi was softly petting a giddy, jumpy happy furry Pomeranian that seemed to never run out of energy.

"Yah, calm down the poor thing means no harm" Jin explained to Taehyung sternly. Taehyung only nodded,one part of him believing and another part of him said he's still dangerous.

"This is Hoseok, but he seems more responsive to Hobi or J-hope." Yoongi calmly yet cooly stated to the two youngers.

"He's adorable!! Uwu he licked me." Jimin cooed. Taehyung and Jimin both sat on the ground and tested how many tricks Hoseok knew, only to realize he practically knew all of them except 'play dead'.

"Yah, where's that bunny and cat?" Jin asked finally noticing they weren't anywhere to be found. "Oh, Y/n's with a new friend over there and Kook's at the house with his new.... 'friend'." Taehyung explained. Jimin scowled at the ground causing Hoseok to whimper and hide behind Yoongis leg.

"What's wrong Jimin?" Yoongi asked staring at his friend confused, knowing Jimin, Yoongi knew it was hard to make Jimin mad. So if you did that, then you were a well known sinner in the eyes of his friends. Everyone knows Jimin as the soft bubbly kind hearted boy, not the scowling, mad, rude boy.
(Even though we all know he can be pretty rude...wink wonk)

Jimin shook his head and sighed, deciding it was best to not think about it. "If she's still their when we go back, im going to take a hit at her pride along with those big ass clown heels." Taehyung whispered causing Jimin to uproar in laughter, confusing the other four staring at them on the concrete.

Y/n suddenly came up quietly in her kitten form with a huge Tiger behind her. "YAH!!! Y/n watch out!" Jin said, running in front of her, between Y/n and the tiger which was Min-Seo. Y/n quickly shifted into her Hybrid form and stood in front of Min-Seo, looking up at Jin with pleading eyes to let her explain.

"Aish, your lucky you're cute. Please explain what the meaning of this is." Jin said, still trying to calm down after almost pissing his pants at the thought of a tiger wanting to have Y/n-stew.

Y/n explained how Min-Seo was a tiger Hybrid and her new friend, also explaining how they met, from meeting Yura to crying about getting hurt.

Jin looked livid.

"So Taehyung, you decided to let a whore in our house thinking it was good for her to make friends with that innocent bunny and corrupt his mind and heart?!?

"And went as far as leaving that poor passive thing ALONE with her?!? Kim Taehyung I taught you better." Jin said in disappointment.

"Hyung I'm sorry, she just seemed so sweet at first, I thought she meant no harm." Taehyung said guiltily. Y/n looked down, she didn't mean to get her friend in trouble.

"I'm sorry for getting you in trouble.." y/n whispered to Taehyung. He smiled at her reassuringly. "It's ok, it's not your fault." Taehyung said softly while ruffling Y/n's hair.

Hoseok and Namjoon both went to Y/n and sniffed her and Min-Seo out. They sniffed out the same scent as their owner so they knew she was ok. Hoseok bopped his muzzle on Y/n's calf to get her attention, looking down she smiled at the Pomeranian and shifted into her Kitten Form. Min-Seo roared in joy, happy her and her friend made new friends but it seemed as Hoseok and Namjoon along with the other boys were protective of the little kitten, like it was their child.

After hours of playing around and their owners happily conversing the whole time, Y/n twitched her ear and yawned while trotting her way to her owners feet, curling up in a ball between them. She soon fell asleep and was purring softly at the warmth that suddenly engulfed her whole, indicating that Jimin was picking her up and cradling her.

Hoseok shifted into his human form, his fluffy ears and tail happily out. Everyone besides Y/n was gawking at his beauty, as his vibrant red hair was sticking to his forehead from sweat, and his beautiful smile shone like the sun, forming in a heart shaped smile. Hoseok made his way to his owner and squeezed him in a huge hug. "Thank you for taking me Hyung!!" He squealed, Yoongi currently had a huge gummy smile on display. Jin looked at his husky as he trotted his way towards Jin. Namjoon then barked when he accidentally ripped the leash that Jin was holding. "Really Namjoon~" Jin laughed. Namjoon looked down in embarrassment while hanging his head down, ear flat on his skull, tail not wagging violently like it was before due to being so happy.

Jin frowned and softly scratched behind the ears of his little/huge, husky, Namjoons tail wagging like before as his left rear paw roughly slapped against the ground in pleasure. To Namjoon it was like the best massage ever, to Jin, it was the cutest thing ever.

~Time skip brought to you by me.~

Y/n and the boys went home after saying a nice goodbye to Min-Seo, not forgetting to get her owner, Lee Binyou, number. Jin got out his keys and started to unlock the door. Y/n ran inside because she wanted to use the phone to call Min-Seo only to see something her eyes wish she didn't.

Her best friend.

Jeon Jungkook.

Pinning down Kim Yura centimeters away from kissing, as Yura smirked at the now heart broken Y/n.