Pt. 3

Today is the day Taehyung gets his rabbit, Jungkook. He decided to call him that instead. Jimin wanted to come along as well so he did. "Jimin-hyung, do you think he'll be cute?" Taehyung said, "of course" Jimin said. Yes, Taehyung and Jimin decided that they would act like that incident never happened. Once after Jimin and Taehyung reached their destination, they both got out of the car and walked into the little building. Once inside their were various types of animals happily playing, some in Hybrid form, casually conversing with the employees. "Ah, you must be Kim Taehyung correct?" A small female said smiling. Jimin didn't pay no mind as he was captivated by this adorable little ball of black fluff, sleeping peacefully in a corner. Taehyung and the coworker were filling out documents as Jimin subconsciously walked to the animal, not even thinking about it. Taehyung stares at his hyung in confusion until he seen what Jimin was staring at so intensely. Jimin crept towards the little ball and noticed it was a kitten, suddenly it woke up and stared at Jimin with these captivating e/c orbs. "Her name is Kang y/n." A male coworker said randomly, noticing the male crouching down staring at the kitten with wonderous eyes. Jimin nodded his head and pulled out his hand, the kitten sniffed his smallish hands and gently rested her head in the center on Jimins palm. "I want this one." Jimin said and looked up at the man. "Ok come this way." And with that Jimin bought his new hybrid.

Jimin came out with a whole bunch of cat supplies to keep y/n healthy, and happy. He seen Taehyung waiting for him outside, cuddling with his rabbit. Yes they knew about their hybrid side but they didn't mind. "Jungkook, meet Y/n" Jimin squealed happily. "Aw, she's so cute!" Tae happily chirped. The bunny stared at the shy kitten, hiding in a corner inside of the little travel cage. The bunny wriggled his nose softly as he twitched his left ear lightly, Jimin noticed that y/n's left kitten ear also twitched after his, "could they be communicating?!" Jimin said smiling, "oh that's so cool." Tae said. Jungkook softly propped his paws on the rails, or bars of y/n's cage and got a little closer as y/n slowly but surely crept forward. Jungkook squeaked a little and his right foot began to thump against Taehyung's thigh. "He likes her" Tae cooed. Y/n crept forward a little bit more and let out a soft meow. "So cute" Jimin whispered.

{TimeSkip to the penthouse}

"Move freely" Jimin said and the little kitten began to run around and jump all over the place. Jungkook began to scratch against his cage and make little squeaks or honks and grunts, "you know for a little bunny like you, you sure can make some noise" Tae said chuckling. Jungkook just wanted out, ignoring his owners laughter, he continued his actions. Taehyung complies to the bunny's request as he seen the animal scratching at the entrance. He hopped right to you and joined you in a cuddle fest right on top of Yoongi's chest, who seemed to liked the company of the cute little animals laying with him. "They're cute, but who's the cat?" Yoongi asked, Jin joined in and cooed at the animals while waiting for one of the younger males to answer why their is a second. "She's Kang Y/n, a cat Hybrid. I didn't see her on the online shop, but I did see her at the real shop just cuddled up in a corner. So I wanted her" Jimin explained, Yoongi and Jin hummed in response while Yoongi joined the two Hybrids sleeping soundly.

Jimin was making food while Taehyung was back hugging Jimin, watching Jimin cook, with a gentle smile. "Jimin.." Taehyung said softly, "yes Tae?" Jimin said while cutting some onions and pouring them into a bowl, "can that wait" Taehyung whined as he looked at the onions. Jimin sighed and nodded, letting the taller yet younger male drag him into a room. "Yoongi and sleeping with Kook and y/n and Jin is out getting groceries, and you know that takes forever...so can we....cuddle?" Taehyung shyly asked his hyung. "Of course" Jimin said and hugged him, Tae smiled and lied each other down. Taehyung wrapped his arms and legs around Jimin and Jimin supported his weight with his muscular arms securing around Tae's waists. They looked at each other lovingly. Then it happened, their lips met in a soft collision. Tae grunted and yanked on the older's hair, pulling him closer as their lips moved in sync. It was a soft cute little moment between them that was soon to end.

Suddenly a loud scream could be heard from downstairs. Once they got their they seen two people shivering while hugging each other in a corner, startled from the males scream, that was breathing roughly, clutching his chest and propped up right on the couch.

One hybrid had long grey and silver like ears like a bunny's shaped ear, and the other was a girl with long h/c hair, and ebony black ears with a ebony black tail tightly wrapped around the taller, Hybrid next to her. Yoongi sat their breathing heavily, "I woke up to these two practically suffocating me in a hug." Yoongi breathed out, still out of breathe from being squished to death. One thing ran through both Taehyung and Jimins mind:
Cute.