Crazy Day

"He took my candy!!"

"He went through my stuff!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!!"

"No I di-"

"ENOUGH!!" Jin yelled out, "y'all are fight like babies, Aish I swear." Jin said with a sigh. Jin pat both of them on the head and gave them a reassuring look, "let's just work on not fighting ok? Try to talk it out.." Jin said and walked away holding back an angry sigh, he was tired of how childish they acted.

He wasn't really mad But it did shock him, so he walked off to see his big husky sleeping softly on the couch with Jin's blanket. "Aww so cut- WAIT!! Is that my...my FAVORITE BLANKET!?! KIM NAMJOON GET YOUR BIG FLUFFY BUTT OFF MY BLANKY!" Jin screeched.

Apparently he yelled so loudly that Y/n and Jungkook ran down in there tiny animal forms to see what the ruckus was about. Y/n ran too fast and face planted right into the back of Jin's shoe, hitting her right on the muzzle. Y/n cried and hissed and tried to lay down and cover her nose in hope to relieve some pain.

Jungkook immediately hopped his way to the kitten on the floor and nudged her on the back with his nose

Jungkook immediately hopped his way to the kitten on the floor and nudged her on the back with his nose. Jin turned around and seen what happened and felt bad, he picked up Y/n and cradled her in his arm, softly and gently rubbing her nose.

Jungkook wasn't having it at all.

Jungkook tried to crawl and claw his way up his leg, Jin noticing this, he picked up the little bunny and held the two Hybrids together. Jungkook quickly crawled his way over to the pained kitten and nuzzled up against her, grunting and thumping his foot against Jin's arm rapidly. Normally that meant he was content and happy. Namjoon being the stubborn Pup he was, whined and barked at Jin, forcing him to sit and pet the needy wolf. Y/n and Jungkook huddled up in there own corner while cuddling softly and Namjoon was laying his muzzle between Jin's thighs, sleeping soundly.

Taehyung and Jimin both made up with the therapeutic help of there genius hyung Min Yoongi.

Taehyung and Jimin laughed and stared at each other, "when are we going to tell them Tae" Jimin suddenly spoke up with a serious face.

______________________
I'm rlly sorry tht this is short but I went to the hospital today and found out I have a bladder infection (my sunburn is better thank goodness) and I've been dealing with Nausea all day and yesterday, not only that I have been pretty depressed lately so I didn't have much of inspiration. I only wanna right the best for my readers...I'm rlly sorry and I'm very thankful to all my patient readers, to the not so patient ones, please understand that I'm trying and don't have much of an open schedule to do stuff like you. (I wish lol) love y'all!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜