It Was An Accident

It was too late.

They crashed.

Jungkook was fine somehow but he didn't know why.

"Y-y/n?" Jungkook mumbled wiping the blood off of his mouth.

Silence.

"Y/n?!"

No response.

Sirens filled the air, Jungkook looked down and seen Y/n's lifeless body, pale, cold, no breath, limp on his chest. He doesn't remember but she formed into her hybrid form, somehow saving Jungkook from the impact.

"N-no-!"

"Sir calm down, we'll get you out. Steady your breathing and check her heart rate." A man spoke.

Cops.

Ambulance.

Jungkook was spooked. He shakily put two fingers under her ear (human ear), and checked her heart rate. "She's steady but it seems her heart is slowing down- w-what do I d-do?!" Jungkook cried out, tears streaming down his eyes.

"Calm down."

~at the hospital~

Jungkook called all his Hyungs and Min-Seo, and sat down patiently waiting full of fear. He wept into his owners arms.

"It's all my fault! I should've never drove!" Jungkook cried out, his chest stinging in pain, spreading everywhere on his body. Taehyung held him closely, silently crying as well.

Jimin was terrified. He had blood shot red eyes and a hoarse voice. His little nose red as a cherry, his lips were chapped and his whole body was paled. He looked dead. Jimin didn't know wether to attack Jungkook or cry until his eyes couldn't work. So he did what he always used to do.

He shriveled up into a ball and hid.

Taehyung wiped his tears as best as he could and softly handed Jungkook who, seconds before, turned into a bunny, layed him on Namjoons body.

Namjoon and Hoseok were both in animal form, mourning and huddled together, Jungkook nuzzled between them and they all cried.

Jin was in terrible condition. He and his members all broke there promise to protect her. He felt like a mom who just got there child taken away. Tear stains were evident on Jin's now red and soft cheeks. He sniffled and blew his nose. He prayed quietly to himself that it wasn't serious.

Yoongi felt empty, but for the sake of his members, he stayed strong. He mustered all the strength in his body as best as he could and didn't muster a single little tear.

But his body showed it all.

Shaky hands.

Paled skin.

Bloodshot red eyes.

Nervous look of straight up fear.

And more.

Min-Seo was straight up terrified. She's never been in a situation like this. She didn't know how to handle it. She decided to hide her fear and pull a blank face so no one was bothering her. She was very worried for her friends safety, that was her first and only friend. She cares so much for Y/n. She'd do anything. Min-Seo looked at Y/n like her little sister she must protect. But she has to stay strong.

Taehyung softly made his way to Jimin, everyone felt horrible for Jimin. That was his little kitten. His innocent little kitten. Everyone knew how Jimin was. They all knew Jimin was beating that crap up out of himself for this. Kicking on himself. Shaming himself.

Maybe if I was smart and actually watched over her, she wouldn't be here.

Maybe if I took her place she wouldn't be in pain.

Maybe...

What if..

But..

Everything drove Jimin crazy, he began shaking once again, anxiety weeping through as he thought of all the terrible things that could've happened to Y/n. Taehyung immediately took action and wrapped his long arms around his Hyung. Shushing him softly, whispering comforting words to Jimin.

Slowly but surely Jimin was calming down but by bit. Not immediately, but he was there. Jimin always felt safe around Taehyung. He felt warm and at home and comfortable with him.

Jimin loves Taehyung.

He knows it too. Taehyung does as well. But Taehyung is scared. Not scared to love Jimin, not scared that Jimin doesn't love him back.

He's scared of his hyungs.

So he hides it, only Jimin and Taehyung know about there love life. They're both scared, what if their Hyungs hate them, what if they don't support it, what if they kick them out? What if-

"Uh, Park Jimin? Owner of the female exotic short black haired kitten hybrid that goes by the name of-"

"Y/n! Y-yes!!- err, yes sir." Jimin calms himself down. Everyone immediately shot up from their seats. The doctor gave questionable looks since it was all men and one Female Arctic Tiger Hybrid here for the kitten. "Can I speak to you?...alone?" The doctor said, lowly so only Jimin could hear.

Jimin visibly paled.

His heart immediately sunk.

Broken.

Jimin nodded, tears already clouding and glassing over his eyes, Taehyung noticed and almost broke down wailing in pain, about to die from despair.

Jimin walked along with the doctor, thoughts clouding his mind..

I lost my baby.

My poor little kitten.

I loved her so dearly.

What if she hates me for not saving her?

What if she was secretly wanting to die?!

Oh god!

I'm horribl-

"She's ok."