Chapter 1

It had been 2 weeks since your friend, Rose, moved out of your shared apartment. Her new job required her to move all the way to Pasadena, leaving you alone. She, however, promised to help pay the bills till you found a new roommate. It had been two weeks of interviews and yet no one seemed to be a fit for the position. Which brought you here, you were waiting for the person who responded to your post online, his name was Jaehyun, that's pretty much all you knew about the guy.

"Y/n?" a deep voice called, making you look up. 'shit, he's beautiful...' He was tall, had fair skin and dark hair.

"That's me!" you said and stretched your hand over for a handshake. He took your hand and sat down afterward. "So, tell me about yourself." You said, and he smiled. Dimples. 'he's going to be the death of me'

"Well, my name is Jaehyun..." he hummed as he thought of more things to say. "I just moved here, from Seoul." He tucked his hands under his thighs as you smiled at him. He was the one. He was perfect. Was.

"This will be your room, it's empty... of course." You said as you entered the room beside yours. "You can paint the walls, hang stuff, pretty much anything you want, I don't mind."

"Is there only one bathroom?" He asked while pointing to the door between both rooms.

"Yes, it is a shared bathroom. I installed these doorknobs that tell if the bath is empty or if someone's in there." You said and moved the knobs to show the little label changing from green to red and back to green.

"Cool." He smiled and followed you out to the living room.

"This is the living room, you are welcome to have people over, just let me know so I can hide." He laughed. "And the kitchen is to your right... please make sure to keep it clean."

"Of course!" He said and thanked you for letting him live there.

After a few weeks, the perfect roommate showed his true colors. He was annoying. He was an asshole who was always flirting with anything and everything that came through the door. You even saw him flirt with the delivery guy for free food. It worked. It appeared to work with everyone, except for you.

"This guy will be the fucking death of me..." you whined as you entered a very dirty kitchen. Looking over to the clock, you saw it was almost 7pm, which meant he was going to be home any minute. "Why can't I get peace and quiet in this household. Christ!"

You heard the door close, the sound of footsteps following. He brought someone home. Again. You peeked through a little opening on the kitchen door. There were two more guys with him. Both dressed casual, jeans and t-shirts, while Jaehyun was wearing a suit. You still had no idea what his job was, and at this point... you didn't care. The guys sat down on the sofa and Jaehyun disappeared. Leaving the kitchen as quietly as possible to avoid being noticed by anyone, you crashed into something. Someone.

"I am so sorry!" A tall guy with black hair said.

"It's okay." He smiled at you.

"I'm Johnny, Jaehyun's friend." He said, still smiling. He had a cute smile. Hell, he had a cute face.

"I am y/n, Jaehyun's roommate."

"Y/n, that's a beautiful name." You felt your cheeks heat, someone clearing their throat interrupting your thoughts.

"I should leave." You said and walked past Jaehyun, who was leaning on the wall smirking at you.

"Don't even think about asking her out, Johnny," Jaehyun said and sat down next to the other guy.

"I was not thinking about it, I was just being nice." The older boy said as he took a seat on the chair beside the couch. "She is beautiful, though."

"Out of your league too!" Jaehyun said and rolled his eyes at the sight of his friend smiling. The guy between them turning the tv on while they ordered food.

You, on the other hand, were getting ready to go to bed, you took a quick shower and put your nightdress on. Your phone rang. "Who in the he-" Rose. You sighed and picked up the call. "Rosalinda, it's 11:00pm, what do you want?"

"Harsh. I was just wondering if you wanted to go out tomorrow? I have two movie tickets and I will be in your city!" She said enthusiastically.

"Ugh, I was planning on playing dead all day tomorrow, but I guess I can live for you." You heard her laugh on the other side of the phone, the sound bringing a smile to your face.

You talked for so long that you didn't even notice the silence that filled your apartment. Jaehyun's friends had left a while ago. You stood up from the bed, not bothering to cover your exposed body, your roommate was probably sleeping anyway. You made your way to the kitchen to grab some water. As you were about to open the kitchen door you heard a whistle.

"Look at those legs." You heard that familiar voice say, followed by a low moan. You turned around to catch Jaehyun eyeing you up and down. "I would love to go between them one of these days." He said as he winked at you. Earning himself a 'fuck off', which made him laugh. You walked in and stood on your tiptoes to grab a cup, the position making your dress bunch up a little. You regretted doing this a soon as you did. You felt a hand on your hip and someone pressing against your almost-bare ass.

"Let me help you with that." He brought a cup down and placed it on the counter, moving both of his hands to rest on the cold marble, with you held captive against his body. He lowered his head and you could feel his breath on your neck. He rubbed his nose softly against your skin. "You should wear this more often, although I would love to see you without it." He said in a low voice.

"You're disgusting." You said pushing him aside and going straight to your room, the water long forgotten.

"It's okay, y/n, ignore him. That's all you need to do." You told yourself as you got into bed, not knowing that ignoring him was never going to work.