Theory #11 Temiri And Rey

Temiri is the little boy at the end of the Last Jedi who moved the broom with the Force.
If Temiri appears in episode IX, I definitely think that he will meet Rey, as she is now the last Jedi.
If Temiri becomes a Jedi, then I am almost certain that Rey will be the one who will train him.
But what if there is a larger connection between Rey and Temiri besides a "master and apprentice relationship"?
What if they're actually siblings?
There's nothing in the Last Jedi that would confirm this theory, but there's also nothing in the Last Jedi that would deny the possibility of this theory.
Both don't remember their parents. Both are basically slaves who are forced to work for what little food they get. And both are strong with the Force.
Rey doesn't have a last name and if Temiri has one, I haven't seen it. Even if they had two different last names, it wouldn't rule out the possibility that they were actually siblings. Remember Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa were twins.
This is my theory:
Rey is probably around 10 years older than Temiri. She looked younger than 10 when she was abandoned by her parents. So, if they were siblings she would have been abandoned before he was born.
If they are siblings, Rey's parents might have abandoned Temiri on Cantonica the same way they abandoned Rey on Jakku.
But I'm sure many of you are thinking, if Temiri is Rey's brother, then why hasn't she sensed him through the Force?
1. Luke and Leia didn't sense each other until after they met each other.
2. Temiri hasn't discovered the Force yet, so their connection wouldn't be complete.
3. Rey can't sense her parents, so she most likely wouldn't sense a sibling she never knew she had until she met them.

But we will just have to wait for episode IX to find out.