Theory#15 Padme And The Force

I did a chapter called "Padme is Force Sensitive" In it I explaine that I think Padme had the Force but didn't use it in the same way as a Jedi or Sith.
According to this video, not only was she Force sensitive, but she had more of the Force than even Anakin and Yoda, because she was pregnant with Luke and Leia.

Not only does this video prove my theory that she was Force sensitive, but it would also explain why she didn't show any signs of Force sensitivity until the Revenge of the Sith. In that film she actually had a Force bond with Anakin, which has only happened between Force sensitive beings in the films. But this would also make my theory "Padme's Death" more likely.
In this video they say something like: "if she had so much of the Force she should have used or she shouldn't have died."
Well, I think that she did use it, and because she did she died.
As I explained in "Padme's Death" I think she gave up her life Force to save Anakin. And if she had more of the Force than anyone else, that would explain why she was able to achieve such a task.
I think that Padme accessed the Force that was in her because of Luke and Leia. She could have used that Force for anything, but she only used it twice. During her Force bond with Anakin, trying to reach him. And the second time to save Anakin's life.
I know that Anakin had the most mediclorians of any Jedi or Sith, and even he wasn't able to stop those he loved from dying. So, how could Padme do it with no training?
She had twice as many mediclorians as Anakin. So, she had the power to save him, but it cost her her own life.

Hi everyone! Winter Wolf and I are currently working on chapters for everyone who commented about their favorite characters! I'm sorry that this chapter isn't in response to any of your requests, but I found this video and wanted to share my theory about it with all of you! I will be posting chapters about all of your favorite characters as soon as possible! I'm really excited to write chapters for all of you!
~ LadyArwenEvenStar