Theory #22 Phasma

This theory is just for fun

This theory is just for fun. If you've read anything about Phasma, and I'm wrong about this theory please comment and let me know. I don't mind be corrected, in fact if there's some Star Wars information I'm missing, I want to be corrected.
I would like to start this theory by saying that I do not think that Phasma is dead.
I've seen some posts before the Last Jedi saying that if Rey looses her hand in the second film of the trilogy, then she's probably a Skywalker.
I thought that no one lost their hand in the second film of the trilogy. But then I saw a deleted scene where Finn cut off Phasma's hand ... so, is she a Skywalker?
(There was a Phasma book, which I haven't read, so if anyone has, and knows something that I'm missing, feel free to correct me.) But in the movie there's not much about her past. She could be Luke's daughter, she actually does favor him a little.
The real question is the Force. If she was a Skywalker, she would be strong with the Force.
There has been nothing to confirm or suggest that she has the Force. But there's been nothing suggesting that she doesn't have it either.
Of course if she did have the Force, Snoke and Kylo Ren would sense it. But Luke detached himself from the Force, and they couldn't sense him. She could have detached herself from the Force, to prevent Snoke from completely controlling her, like he did with Ben. Or to keep her father (if Luke was her father) from finding her.
Another possibility is that Luke detached her from the Force after Ben turned, and the Force is within her just waiting to be awoken.