How I Started Shipping Reylo

This chapter is for 1Lily11
When I first began watching the Force Awakens, I thought that Kylo Ren was a cool villain, but nothing more. I thought he was a great antagonist for the heroes, but that he himself was just evil.
But when he said: "I feel it again...the pull to the light." I realized that there was good in him and immediately began to hope that he would be redeemed. I wanted him to be redeemed in the Force Awakens, But I knew that that wouldn't happen.
When I saw Snoke, I knew that Kylo Ren was not the villain, but the victim, just like Darth Vader and that Snoke was the true villain, like Darth Sidious.
At first I thought that Rey and Finn were going to be a couple, but I just didn't really feel a connection between them like I had felt with Anakin and Padme, or Leia and Han. And their relationship almost felt like a relationship between siblings, and while there seemed to be somewhat romantic feelings between them, it reminded me more of when Luke had a crush on Leia before he knew that she was his sister.
The thing that really made me not like Rey and Finn together was when it came to the part where he decided to just leave her behind.
Then it came to the part where Kylo Ren found her in the forest.
That part had me on the edge of my seat, it was so intense! For a moment, I was actually worried that he was going to kill her. But then he didn't, and I was relieved.
Then he was trying to get the map from her, and he knocked her unconscious. I expected him to order the stormtroopers in the background to drag her to the ship, like a normal villain. But then he started carrying her to the ship and I thought "what is he doing?"

 But then he started carrying her to the ship and I thought "what is he doing?"

And noticed how careful he was being with her. And I thought: "why is he being so nice to her? What if he likes her?" But then I thought that there was no way.
I was still trying to figure out why he was being so nice to her when he was supposed to be this Darth Vader character, when the interrogation scene began.
I was so surprised when he started to take off his mask. This was my expression: 😱. I didn't think that his mask would come off, especially not in the first movie.

When I saw his face, I wasn't thinking that he looked handsome or something like that

When I saw his face, I wasn't thinking that he looked handsome or something like that. I thought that there was an innocence about his face. And there seemed to be a deep buried sadness in his eyes.