Chapter 15

Here's yet another chapter for you guys. Don't really have much to say in my notes anymore...
____________________________________

       Lillie was never really the kind of person to easily trust anyone. For this reason, she never trusted Moon even in the slightest bit. She knew that Moon was up to something as she made her way to the laboratory that was reserved for looking for (y/n).

        She had been going to check on her brother since he'd told her that he'd be spending the night in (y/n)'s lab to search for clues again.

       She had almost gotten there when she saw a very irritated looking Moon storming off towards the lab coming from the direction that she knew Gladion was. Lillie decided to follow after Moon once she'd disappeared into the lab. Just as Lillie entered the room, Necrozma appeared by her side, leaaving the protection that its psychic power gave it.

        "Come to see me off?" Moon said without turning around, probably already knowing that it was Lillie behind her.

       "Where do you think you're going?" Lillie asked. Moon turned back to face her with a smirk.

        "I'm going home of course. I've gotten a lead from some people that I contacted. If I'd known sooner, I would have already left," Moon said rather nonchalantly. Realization struck Lillie once Moon finished speaking.

        "You know where (y/n) is?!" Lillie said. That had to be the only reason Moon was leaving.

        "Maybe. I can't be sure. What I do know is that I'll be back to finish what I started when I first came here. Don't worry, (y/n) will be fine until I find her," Moon said.

        Lillie wasn't exactly sure what to do. Surely Gladion wouldn't simply allow Moon to leave once knowing something like this so Lillie concluded that he didn't know. If she were to go back and tell him, it would be too late. Moon would already be gone.

        "You look so conflicted. Why don't I make this easier for you. Your mother is about to walk through that door soon. Tell her that I said see you soon," Moon said with a laugh as her Necrozma opened an ultra wormhole in the middle of the large laboratory.

        "You won't get away with this. (Y/n)'s smart. She'll get you back for us," Lillie said just as Necrozma left with Moon. The ultra wormhole disappeared as soon as Lusamine stepped into the room.

        "What happened here? Where did that ultra wormhole just come from?" she asked as she entered the lab.

        "It was Moon. She just went back to wherever she came from. She thinks she knows where (y/n) is and went to get her. We have to tell Gladion so he can save her," Lillie said. Lusamine shook her head.

        "No, we don't. For starters, we don't actually know where she is ourselves and Gladion has already stressed himself out enough over this whole thing," Lusamine said.

        Before Lillie could say anything else, the transmitters began to pick up a signal. Both Lusamine and Lillie looked over to the machine in wonder. They made their way to the machine as they heard the message.

       "If you guys are getting this message just know that it's me, (y/n). It's an emer-...We are under attack and I can't get-...If you're there, Gladion, I want you to know that I'm-......I can't get back without Lunala. She can pick up my location now that-...-has gone through. If you can somehow get her to my location may-...Just please, hurry. I don't know how much longer I'll-..." The transmission was suddenly shut off.

       "Mother, what do you think you're doing?!" Lillie shouted as she went over to the machine to turn it back on. Lusamine stood in her way.

        "No child of mine is about to go through an ultra wormhole. I'm not losing Gladion for any reason. Even if it's for (y/n)'s sake, I can't risk my son's life," Lusamine said with complete seriousness.

        "But (y/n) is out there and she needs our help. You know you can't atop him from going," Lillie said.

        "Which is why he'll never know about that transmission," Lusamine said. She seemed entirely serious and it was a little unnerving.

        "He won't stop looking for her. He still blames himself for disappearance. He will know about that transmission and he will go," Lillie said as she glared at her mother. She understood where she was coming from, probably refering to their father's disappearance but Lillie could tell that her mother didn't know Gladion as well as Lillie herself did.

        "He won't because you won't tell him," Lusamine said, using her motherly authority to add an intimidation affect.

         "It wil tear him apart to know that he could save her. Do you really want to do that to him?" Lillie said.

         "I have no choice. I have to protect him even if it means I end up hurting him. I'm his mother. I've done too much that I can't be forgiven for. I'm trying to do what's best for him just like I've been trying to do for you. I'm sure he'll find someone else," Lusamine said. Lillie shook her head at her mother for she didn't understand.

          "You don't get it. Gladion doesn't just open up to people. (Y/n) understands him more than I do and I'm his sister. Gladion can't just find someone else. You can't assume something like that," Lillie said. No more words were exchanged between the two of them as they stood there.

        Lusamine left the lab and as soon as she did, Lillie turned the transmitters back on and waited. Nothing came through which only made Lillie feel worse.

         She wasn't threatened not to tell Gladion aboit the message from (y/n) but her mother had expressed her concerns. Lillie couldn't exactly just ignore them. She had witnessed Lusamine's many atempt at trying to be a better mother and understood why she didn't want Gladion leaving but Lillie also knew that her brother couldn't handle anymore heartbreak.

        He was still recovering from their childhood so having to deal with losing someone else that he cared about was already too much. Lillie truly was conflicted as she thought of what she should do.
____________________________________

Well it seems like everything lies in Lillie's hands. I wonder what will happen now. Until next time you fantastical readers!