Outrageous Christmas

I'm sweating bullets, figuratively. Who even told me to tell Donny to keep our relationship of almost a year now to our families. Not that I think they do not have an idea, heck even the media knows. It's an open secret, I think.

"You know, you could've had this problem last year" 

Wow. When he's right, he doesn't miss to shove it down my ass. 

"Shut your pie whole, Monkey!"

He just laughed! What an ass!

You see, when we started dating I didn't know that it would work out since I'm always out of the country and so was he, so I told him that we should just keep our relationship between us and some close friends, so if ever we breakup there would be less drama, less memories, less everything for us. Well, what can I say, we're both keepers.

Donny pushed the door open and his Mom and Dad was already by the door, they are obviously waiting for us.

"Hija, it's so nice to see you, I've missed you!"

"Yeah, Dale, we missed you"

Tita Maricel then pulled me to the direction of their kitchen while Donny got pulled by Tito Anthony, I internally screamed for help but the most useful boyfriend just shrugged and let himself be pulled further away into the backyard where there's smoke so I'm assuming we're having BBQs.

"Dale, how come I see you less when you and Donny got together?

I snapped my head in her direction the exact moment Ella, Hannah, and even Solana got inside the kitchen as well.

"Tita, you knew?"

"Of course, we all know"

Hannah butted in, and gave me a hug followed by her sisters.

"I guess it's official now huh? Welcome to the family!!!" Ella kissed both my cheeks and gave me another bear hug.

"Ate Dale, I was actually the one who told them that you and Kuya are together"

Solana added and looked at me teasingly as she chuckled.

"Huh? How did you know?!" I AM SO DEAD, I AM REALLY SO DEAD!

"I saw you two kissing passionately in the laundry area"

Then they exploded in laughter, even Tita Maricel.

OH MY FUDGING DOUBLE CRAP, SHOOT ME NOW!!! DID SHE HAVE TO INCLUDE PASSIONATELY??

Tita kissed my cheeks and enveloped me in a hug again as I covered my face with both my hands.

"Aaaaw Dale, no need to be shy"

SHY?! Shy is an understatement of the century! I am actually very much humiliated. Imagine getting seen by your boyfriend's younger sister making out in the laundry area like two rats in heat. The HORROR!

"Dale, lighten up. Even before you two knew you'd be together we were already betting on it"

Wait, what?

And then, my now good for nothing boyfriend together with his father and brother came into the scene.

"Hey, what have you guys done to Ate Dale?"  and in case you were wondering, that's Benjamin he's as tall as his brother now.

"Kuya, it was nothing, I just told Ate Dale that I saw her and Kuya Don kissing passionately in the laundry area few months ago"

did she really have to say passionately AGAIN?

"Oh, really?" then the monkey went beside me and scanned my face and I looked at him like he's grown three heads, not two but THREE HEADS!!!

REALLY?! That's the best reaction he could give, he could've at least acted like he's a little embarrassed. Seriously?! so much for the BEST ACTOR AWARD!

Tito Anthony suddenly had a coughing fit, he's definitely trying to hold his laughter, he's trying so hard to not aggravate me further. 

"Tito, you can laugh, I won't mind" I smiled reluctantly, this family REALLY  loves me!

He coughed one last time and he straightened up his posture and looked at everyone.

"I'm sure you've all had enough teasing the newest member of the family. Marydale must be hungry now, right Dale?

Have I told you guys that Tito Anthony is absolutely dear to my heart? Not yet? Well I'm telling you now.

"Yes Tito, I am so hungry now" 

I took my phone out and sent a message to the most unsuspecting person in the room, my boyfriend.

                                                         Dale:  you're so dead when we get home

                                                       Don: what did I do??

He looked at me questioningly, while I, I was shooting laser beams with my eyes.

We were the last ones to come out of the kitchen, so had the chance to tell him in a low voice

"I won't ever let you kiss me here again" 

Mind you, that statement was laced with venom so he would know I am so very damn serious.

"Can you really resist these hot lips, Love?" he whispered in my ears, see? He's such a flirt!

"Cen you rilly resest these hut leps, Luv?!" I mocked him, and he threw his head back laughing.

When he recovered from laughing wholeheartedly, he put his arm around my shoulder and rested his chin on top of my head.

"You know what?"

"What?" I said defensively, my whole body is tense in anticipation. I AM SO READY TO FIGHT!

"I really love you" Aaaaaw did he really just say that out of the blue? I felt my whole body relax, and my mind? It melted into a puddle of goo.

He then sneakily stole a smack. FUUUÙUCK! JUST WHEN I SAID I WOULD NEVER LET HIM!!!

He pinched my cheeks  with both hands and held my hand as we went to their backyard to eat with his whole family.

Aaaaah why did I ever worry about meeting his family as his girlfriend again? I already forgot but what I do know now is that my boyfriend is a great person (WOULD I EVER CHOOSE SOMEONE HORRIBLE, HELLO?!) and so as his family.

Fin.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand CUT! Sorry guys this is really the last part 😂

Sana na-enjoy niyo 'to, this is really quite a mess. Actually this is really a mess!

Until the next MayDon fan fiction 😉