Housewarming

"Donny, ang ganda, wow, as in, impressive" Maymay marveled at the spacious living room of his new home. Its interior truly fit a bachelor, with its monochrome furnitures yet surprisingly still feels cozy. Maymay grinned, from the back of the couch, she retrieved a giant bright yellow bean bag and placed it at the center of his living space.

"ayan may kulay na dito" Maymay cheered and plunged down to her soft chair.

"Donny, huwag na huwag mo 'tong tatanggalin, hihiwalayan kita" Donny could only shake his head, not totally opposing the idea of her having a 'spot' at his home, in fact he welcomed it, if she'd like she could bring more and completely domesticate him.

"Do whatever you want, love" he said instead, an easy smile formed at Robi's lips as he bear witness to his two younger friends harbor affection for each other. He can meddle but he won't, he figured they can handle themselves.

"will more people be here later?" Robi asked Donny, who's stirring the sauce for his famous pasta dish.

"I invited a few but only the two of you sent a response" he explained. An absolute lie, he deliberately only invited them today. If he was honest, he opted to only invite Maymay but being alone with her in his apartment didn't feel right, at least not yet.

"okay, is that almost done? I actually need to leave earlier, I have an errand to run with Maiqui" Maymay frowned hearing this, she still wanted to stay longer because her bright yellow bean bag is so comfortable against the floor, that she planned to squeeze a nap after eating Donny's food.

"what time ka dapat umalis, Kuya Robi?" she asked, comfortably settling on her chair again.

"around seven"

" so early?" Maymay pouted at Donny, they had a lot of fun activities planned for tonight.

"stop pouting May, I'll remind you that you're a twenty-five year old, tall ass woman, hindi mo 'ko tatay, you can stay longer if you want but Donny, you have to bring her home, she didn't bring a car since I drove us here" Robi nagged, he doesn't care what they do, they're too old for him to worry about, both of them are not the naive teens he first met.

"you're so sweet, Uncle Robi" Maymay stood up from her bean bag and placed a kiss against Robi's cheek, he then feigned disgust, pushing her away. His smile unfaltering as he looks at her, as an older brother, he had no qualm when they started dating, he loves them both equally.

After their meal, Robi bid them goodbye.

"so what now?" Maymay laughed, breaking the silence between them that permeated as soon as Robi left.

"rank?" Donny asked, pertaining to the hit MOBA, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Finally, Donny's at the Mythical Glory division, the highest tier in ranked-mode while Maymay, who's not falling that far behind is in Mythic I.

"May, stay sa likod ko" as always Donny was playing the tank hero, Atlas while Maymay chose Chang'e. Basically, Tanks are durable heroes that takes on damage for the rest of the team as he crowd control the enemy heroes. Donny proved his skills as he was able to secure a 5-man set, when he released Atlas' core from the mecha, at the same time Maymay effortlessly sprinkled Chang'e's Ultimate Skill, Meteor Shower on the enemy.

*YOU HAVE SLAIN AN ENEMY*

*DOUBLE KILL*

*TRIPLE KILL*

*MANIAC!*

*SAVAGE!!*

*WIPED OUT*

The in-game voice announced, both of them jumped up and down, while hugging as the enemy team conceded defeat within ten minutes into the game. Maymay got her first savage for this season, elated she kissed him, but what was supposed to be an innocent kiss on the cheek turned sideways when Donny tilted his head, making her lips land on his instead. Shocked, Maymay immediately withdrew her lips from his to see the awestruck look on his face.

"I'm sor-" but before Maymay could finish her sentence Donny took her mouth on his again, pushing past her lips and teeth with his tongue, urging her to open her mouth for him, and she did, as soon as their tongues connected, Maymay fully melted unto the kiss, that she almost fell, if not for Donny's arm holding her waist, keeping her still.

Catching their breath, Maymay opened her eyes to see Donny already peering down at her, trying to gauge how she feels after succumbing to another level of physical intimacy with him, they only started dating a month ago, and this was the first time they made out for more than a few minutes.

"that felt nice, pero medyo masakit" Maymay grinned at him, lightly tapping her swollen lips. Donny breathed a sigh of relief and embraced her.

"Can't you stay tonight?" Donny asked tenderly while squeezing her.

"I can't, I have work early tomorrow" Maymay buried her face against his shoulder, breathing his scent, his arms still around her. Not a word is needed, just them in that moment.
.
.
.
.
.
natuwa akong isulat yung Mobile Legends na part haha

Fun Fact: The last time I checked Donny's profile on ML, nasa Top 60 siya sa buong Laguna for hero Atlas.

P.S. Addict na rin ako sa Mobile Legends, top Akai ako sa barangay namin skl