Dawn of Christmas

Have you ever had that feeling, you know THAT feeling? when you wake up in the middle of the night on the eve of Christmas but you know you shouldn't have because you know you'll be thoroughly fucked over anyway

You know? THAT FEELING.

And someone just got out of the shower, I was supposed to be alone. HECK! I live alone!

"I used to love Christmas..."

and you know why there's *dot dot dot* instead of "but now" it's because a certain monkey cut me off, you might be wondering why I, Marydale Entrata, Actress, Singer, Dancer, Commercial, and Fashion Model is with a monkey?
I'm not actually with a monkey, my boyfriend (who rudely cut me off) looks like one but he's not really fond of that fact and may I just say that THAT is not the issue at hand. Thank you.

"Stop being overly dramatic Dale"

in case you're wondering that's what he said when he cut me the heck up. The gall of this man! And just so you know, I am not being overly dramatic.

"I AM NOT BEING OVERLY DRAMATIC!"

what I said..err shouted was not a misstep, I voiced out my thoughts. The readers can't be selfish, right? My boyfriend who I'm about to argue with also needs to know how I feel because I am very mature like that.

"Yes, you are. Look, I know you're losing your head right now but you seriously need to chill"

how dare this achingly handsome man (my boyfriend btw) have such achingly sweet voice tell me to calm down when he wants me to meet his entire family on CHRISTMAS. I want to cryyyyy, he's so insensitive of me. Fact. Jk

"And it's not as if you haven't met them, may I remind you that my whole family adores you, especially Ella!"

he just had to add that when I decided that he's achingly handsome and has an achingly sweet voice, the nerve.

That my folks is where my problem lies.

"That's the point Donato Antonio, they know me as the Wacky-Go-Lucky from Cagayan De Oro! And you of all people should know that I'm not the same as that girl from 8 years ago, now I'm not ashamed of where I came from because I know I still have that Maymay inside of me but I'm almost thirty now. I want your family to take me seriously, as your girlfriend and potentially, your wife"

He grabbed my shoulders and enclosed his face to mine, looking at the entirety of my face and then solely focusing on my eyes.

"I love you, you know that already but did you know that I started liking you eight years ago and before I started liking and loving you, I was first, a part of the family that you're referring to now. My point is that they'll love you like how I loved you but not as much and not as deep because only I am allowed to do that"

then he freaking winked, this flirt! Flirting with his girlfriend as if I need to love him more which I just did but did he just said what he said...

OH MY GOD, MY BOYFRIEND JUST ADMITTED THAT HE LIKES ME SINCE THEN. Uwu

"And you seriously need to stop overthinking things, you're not in a drama where the guy's family is against the relationship of the protagonists"