Prologue :

[BREAKING☆] BTS member Jungkook and Lovelyz member Yein confirmed dating.

HugeHit entertainment released a statement confirming that the two are really dating.

"The photos that you saw in the social media are true. Jungkook and Yein been together for almost 2 months." - HugeHit entertainment.

The fans of BTS and LOVELYZ were in a mix-emotions. Some of the fans still not want to believe that their golden maknae are now dating.

"I screw that girl who posted the photos of Jungkook and Yein."

"Maybe she just edited it."

"HugeHit confirming it because they need to covered the enlistment of Jin."

"If I saw that girl who posted the photos, I will definitely pulled her hair until she become bald."

While the others were cheering and congratulating the two.

"Oh my gosh, my ship is reallll~~"

"They are a bit look-a-like, so I know that they will end up together."

"I am so jealous of Yein, but they are so cute together."

"YeinKook ftw."

-AllOverKpop-

"Wow! This page is so fast, they already released the statement that we send." Bang pd said as he closed his phone. "Thank you so much Yuna-ssi for posting the photos."

Yuna smiled faintly. "It's my pleasure."

"That's why you are such a good journalist."

"Thank you sir."

Suddenly the door of CEO's office opened. "Why you even doing this to me?" A red eye guy barge-in.

"Jungkook." Bang pd called him.

"I never thought that you will do this to me." Jungkook didn't mind his CEO. He cried a while ago before he went in the office.

"Jungkook, calm down." Bang pd tried to calm him down, but the younger didn't listen to him.

It was the first time that Jungkook didn't listen to him, he even barge-in to his office without knocking or asking permission. The issue really affecting the behaviour of his talents.

"Tell me, why you did this to me?" Jungkook's eyes never left the girl who is frozen in her seat while looking down.

"Jungkook, let me explain." Bang pd said.

Yuna suddenly stood up. "I should go now. Thank you for your time sir." She bowed politely.

"Choi Yuna~" Jungkook shouted.

Yuna walk towards him, still looking down. "I'm so sorry." She whisper at him as she walked outside of the office.

As soon as Yuna closed the door at her back, her tears suddenly fell from her eyes. "Stupid tears."

○○○

Hi, Hello! ^^ I make a new fanfic for you ㅋㅋ
It was for int'l YuKook readers.. I know that you can't read my other fanfic, so I write a new one. 😊

I just want to say that don't expect too much in me. Sometimes (I think always) my grammar isn't like others.. so just bear with me hehe.
And also, maybe I rarely update my fanfic because I am busy in my OJT. You know, road to 👩‍🎓🎓. So, I just want to apologize in advance.

I hope you'll like it.

Thank you so much, Love lots! 😘