8. C - Eight :

Phone's ringing can be heard around the quiet room. Using her right hand, still closed eyes, Yuna tried to find her phone on the table beside her bed.

"Hello?" She answered still in her sleepy voice.

"Yah! Choi Yuna, do you not have a plan to wake up? It was already 7:13 in the morning." Her bestfriend shouted on the other line.

Yuna put away her phone on her ear, because of her friend's loud voice. "Yeah! Yeah! I'm up, I'm up, okay?" Yuna ended the call and sat on her bed. She ruffle her hair before she gets her towel and proceed to the bathroom.

After she fix herself and put her other things on her bag, Yuna took the apple on the table and ran outside of her house. She stops her track when a car stop infront of her.

"Who is this?" Yuna mumbled, still chewing her apple.

"Ms. Choi." A man roll down the car window, as he greeted the young girl with a smile.

"Mr. Kim?"

"Come on, hop inside." He said, pointing at the back seat of the car.

"What's with him? I thought he hates me." Yuna thought. She was hesitate at first, but she still entered inside the car and drove off.

"Mr. Kim--"

"CEO-nim told me to fetch you since we both going on the same place." Mr. Kim already answered the question that she want to ask.

Yuna nodded. "But, where are we going? I think we are not going in the HugeHit ent. since we turn on the other way." She carefully ask for not to irritate the manager infront of her.

"Ah! We will fetch the boys." Mr. Kim shortly answered.

"WHAT?"

"Starting today, you are also their manager. I will teach you what to do when I am not around." Mr. Kim said. "Every morning, Lee Ahjussi will fetch you in your house. After that, you will fetch the boys in their dorm and proceed to their schedule." He told everything to Yuna about the schedule of BTS. Mr. Kim also told her about the rules of the manager. "Last, please be strict on the boys. Don't let them getting involve with the girls, especially the famous artist so they didn't involve in a rumor."

"Even that--"

"And other one, please.. if they beg to you that they want to date someone, always there for them. Don't let them walk outside without you." Mr. Kim added. He handed Yuna the sheet of the schedules of BTS for the whole month.

"Mr. Kim--"

"We are here." Mr. Kim cut her words again, as he walk down the car.

"Aish! I didn't even finish my words." Yuna angrily bite her lower lip and stomp her feet on the ground as she hardly close the car door.

"Follow me." Mr. Kim said.

Yuna suddenly smile. "Deh!"

"This is the dorm of BTS. They lived at the last floor of this building. It was a private place, that's why only the managers and other owners are only allowed to come in here." Mr. Kim said. He press the 5th button of the elevator. "Girls are not allowed here..." Yuna looked at herself in the mirror wall of the elevator. "Don't worry you are allowed since you are now their manager."

Hearing the word manager, Yuna feels like she wants to back-out and find a new agency to work with. Being a manager of the artist is not what she wants, that's why she hates to call herself as a "manager".