17. C - Seventeen :

Yuna and Jungkook happily walking in the street of NYC. spending more time together in a place where no one can recognize them, especially Jungkook; but Yuna insist him to disguise to be more safe, maybe they didn't know, one of the people in the street is his fan. So, to be more safer, Jungkook used sunglasses and hat for his face to cover.

"Do I look more handsome?" Jungkook asked Yuna as he wear his new sunglasses.

"Nothing's change, still the same." Yuna answered leaving him behind.

Jungkook frown. "Still the same? But she can't look directly on my face. Aigoo! Maybe this girl is hidding her feelings towards me." He said, following the girl outside the shop. "Choi Yuna."

"Wae?" Yuna asked still walking ahead.

"Yah!" Jungkook jogged towards her and face the girl while walking backward. He looks like a fool, but he can't stop himself, he really wants to look at Yuna's face. If he walk forward, then he can't see her face; so, bright idea popped in his head; walking backward to see his girl's beautiful face.

"Watch out." Yuna pulled him closer to her, because Jungkook almost bumped to an old lady. "Yah! If you keep walking like that, you'll cause a trouble."

Jungkook smiled. "Which one is more concerning; causing trouble or me walking backwards?" He wiggle his eyebrow.

Yuna crossed her arms on her chest. "Ofcourse, causing trouble."

"Yah! You should put a little concern towards me. I am still in your care after all." Jungkook said while pouting like a kid.

Yuna release a heave sigh. She doesn't know if she was annoyed at him because he ruined her quality time alone, or maybe she was annoyed because she can't stop herself to feel flutter at his actions.

"You know what... as far as I know, today's my off. So, you are not in my care, but you keep following me like a stalker." Yuna said.

"I am not following you. It was just a coincidence that I am also in the mid of my shopping when I saw you walking around." Jungkook said.

"Liar. You said earlier that you want to have a date with me."

Jungkook's cheeks heat up. He is caught. When it comes to lying, you can't count on him, his image as a good maknae is really indeed him. Jungkook can't be good at lying and hiding something from other's, especially to his hyungs and managers. Now, he can't also lie to Yuna.

"But you didn't say yes to my invitation." Jungkook said.

"Even if I say no, I know that you will still follow me." Yuna said crossing her arms.

"You're such a genius." He winked at her.

"Pfft." Yuna rolled her eyes. "Come on, I know you are dying inside just to have a date with me." She said walking ahead smiling secretly after leaving the Jungshook behind.

Jungkook's jaw dropped hearing what Yuna said. Why is she so smart? How can she read what he feels? Is he really obvious? Obvious that he is really dying inside just to be with her for a whole day?! Great. No more hiddings, he is so obvious, and besides, people around him knows that he is inlove.

"Come on, girlfriend." Jungkook put his arm around her shoulder while smiling ear to ear.

Yuna on the other side didn't complain. She just let him pull her closer to him as they walk like a couple. She keeps thinking that after 1 week, everything will be back to normal, and she believes after she cut her connections to them, Yuna knows that Jungkook will also forget her.