15. C - Fifteen :

It was the last chapter of JK's POV, hope you like it ^^

Jungkook POV

Its been a weeks? since Yuna become our manager. I remember the first day when she went in our dorm. She is the first girl who went in our dorm, but no one is complaining since it was part of her work, and besides she is also our manager.

I never forget how professional she is in her work. During her first day, everytime that manager hyung speak, she always write it in her mini notebook. I don't know if she write what exactly he was saying or maybe she cut it and write only the keywords. No wonder that she is one of the candidates on their graduation, you can definitely see how passionate she is when it comes to work.

I don't know if she already feel it or maybe she notice that sometimes I blurted some things like 'stay here', etc. Oh! I remember during our fansign event, and it was Yuna's first day. I told her to stay beside me, actually I really intent her to stay beside me since like what manager hyung said, I am obsessed to her. Is this what the Love at first sight feels? It feels like you always want to see her, tease her to get her attention, and plead at her to stay at your side.

But now? It feels more different. The more I get closer to her, the more I know her, my feels goes deeply. I am really inlove. I didn't know that I'll fall in love with this stalker, I mean, to this simple girl who doesn't know anything but to accomplish her requirements and do what she wants. I think I did not fall in her beauty-- fine, I am in love with her looks, in my eyes, she's more than pretty.. hm? I think she's a goddess. Yuna is so charismatic, she has her own charm; and her charm caught me. Move on from that charm or charismatic.. I think why I deeply love Yuna? Because she's true to herself. If she finds something wrong, then she will say it straight forward. When she talks, even though it's your fault, you'll never feel offended because she'll say it to you clearly for you to understand and don't feel offended. Did you know why I'm saying this? Because I made a stupid thing to her.

-- flashback --

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook--" I heard her calling me while panting. I know that she ran from her house to our dorm. "Why did you called me at this late hour? Aigoo! Tomorrow, you need to go to airport for your concert."

See? I think I don't need to speak anymore since she have so many rant at me.

"YAH!"

"Aish!" If I didn't love her then maybe she is already laying on the cold floor with a black eye. "Why did you smack my head?" I asked ruffling the part that she smack. It so hurt.

"I am asking you, but you didn't response at me. I thought you are already dead." She said chuckling at her own corny jokes.

I didn't imagine that we will become close like this. I think it was also because were on the same age, that's why we can get along well. After one week as our manager, Yuna already shown us her true personality. The personality which you can be happy when you two are together. She has a sense of humor, even though we are boys, she can easily get along with us.

"YAH! How many times should I ask you why did you call me?" Oh no, she's hella mad right now.

"Huh? Ah! I-- I want t-to say s--omething." She's scary you know that? Aish! This girl.

"Then tell me now. I am already sleepy." She sat beside me. We are here in our dorm balcony, our management staffs are really great at choosing a place like this. We can definitely relax here, especially when it was spring time.