16. C - Sixteen :

BTS finally finished their 2 days concert in Amsterdam, after that they went to San Francisco for their 1 day concert, and 1 day concert in New York. Now, their management give them a 2 days off before they go back to Seoul for another event.

BTS popularity is no joke, they are really known worldwide, that's why the seven boys rarely sleep for 8 hours, sometimes they also forget to update their family because of their hectic schedule. But, seeing their fans, all the tiredness, loneliness/sadness that they feel change to overwhelm. A.R.M.Ys never left them, through ups and down, they are always there for the seven boys. That's why the both side, BTS's and A.R.M.Y's energizer are each other. BTS will never get tired for their fans, and A.R.M.Y will never get tired for BTS.

"Wah! Finally, after the successful concert, we can rest now." V said, laying on the bed in their hotel room. He shared a room together with Jimin and Suga. While the others are already in their respective rooms, Jungkook with Jhope, and RM with Jin.

"I hope our A.R.M.Ys arrive at their home safely." V added as he closed his eyes.

"Should we start a VLive? To know what our fans doing right now?" Jimin suggested.

"Aish! Even though I want to, but I am already sleepy." Suga said, inserting his body in his blanket.

"Come on hyung." V jump on Suga, waking him up.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung, if you didn't--"

"Sorry." Before Suga could finish his sentence, V already stood up, afraid that his hyung will do something to him. No one knows, maybe his hyung will kill him ㅋㅋ.

"Suga hyung is no fun." Jimin said.

"I have an idea. Why don't we go to Jungkookie's room, we should invite them in our vlive." V said.

"I never thought that your brain is still on you. Great idea." Jimin thumbs up.

The 95 liners started their vlive. Starting from greetings, the views and comments immediately increasing. They showed Suga to their fans before they went outside of their room leaving Suga sleeping. They walk passed by to their managers' room, they pointing at their room and signal 'shh' since they thought that they are already sleeping, also, their managers' didn't know that they're still awake.

"Manager Choi is sleeping." V said pointing at Yuna's room. "Did you know her? She's our strict manager." He chuckled.

"So scary." Jimin added, causing of their laughter.

"We will go to Jhope hyung and Jungkookie's room." Jimin said. "Today is such a great day. Thank you A.R.M.Ys for being with us."

"Thank you so much. We purple you." V did a heart sign.

When they arrive infront of Jhope and Jungkook's room, they quietly knock on the door. After a few knocks, suddenly the door burst open revealing a sleepy head Jhope with his morning hair.

"Aigoo!" He covered his face as he went inside the room followed by the laughing 95 liners.

"Wow! You two are already sleeping? I can't believe it." Jimin said placing the camera on  the table and focused on the bed. The two sat on Jungkook's bed trying to wake their maknae up, while Jhope is in the bathroom, washing his face.

"A.R.M.Ys our Jungkookie is already sleeping. Should we wake him up?" Jimin asked while V already disturbing the sleeping maknae.

"Aish!" Jungkook push his hyung away from him.