9. C - Nine :

"Omo! Sorry, manager oppa--"

"OPPA?" The boys reacted.

"Totally shocked?" Mr. Kim asked while chuckling at their reaction. "Yuna--"

"YUNA?" They said in unison.

"Why? What's wrong?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Manager hyung, I thought..." Jungkook pointed at him, then to Yuna with a confused look.

"Why? Can't be friends with her?" Mr. Kim said, winking at him.

"Aish! How about our plan?" Jungkook whine.

"What plan?" Yuna asked curious.

"Oh nothing. Don't mind him." Mr. Kim patted Jungkook's shoulder. "Let's go, Yuna."

Yuna looked at the boys, then she followed Mr. Kim towards the car.

"The managers will entered inside the car after the boys. So, we will wait for them to hop in before us." Mr. Kim said, stopping Yuna at her track.

Yuna pouted. "I am the girl here." She mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing manager oppa. I will wait the boys to enter inside the car." Yuna fakely smiled.

"Wow! We are riding with manager Yuna." Taehyung clapped his hands like a 5 year old kid.

"We are using only one car?" Suga asked.

"Yeah! The car is big enough for all of us." Mr. Kim said. "Namjoon, sit with me infront."

The boys one by one entered inside the car. The eldest choose to sit at the back letting the youngest to sit near the car door.

"You should sit first manager Yuna." Being so bubbly since this morning, Yuna feel a little bit uncomfortable with Taehyung. She doesn't know that he was really so childish even off-cam.

Yuna smiled at him and sat on the place on the car window where she sits earlier.

"You should next." Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"Hyung."

"Come on, palli, we will be late in our schedule." Taehyung said.

Jungkook sigh. He hopped inside the car and sat beside Yuna. Followed by Taehyung, then Jimin who is sitting near the car door.

"Yuna." Mr. Kim called.

"Deh?"

"Always remember, all the things that I told you, okay?"

"Deh, I will manager oppa." Yuna said.

"Omo! Who eat this apple?" Taehyung pick the apple near his feet. "Cinderella forgot her apple."

Jimin, Jhope, Suga, and Jungkook poke him on his head.

"Stupid. Snow white is the one who eat the apple, not Cinderella." Jimin said.

"Aigoo, ouch." Taehyung whine. "Huh? It was change now? I thought she is Cinderella." He said in a serious tone, causing Yuna to laughed at him. "Wae?"

*cough* Yuna stop laughing as she straighten her body. "Oh! I am texting my friend, she send me a funny jokes." She amazingly reasoned out.

"Oh! By the way, I am so sorry. I am the one who eat the apple." Yuna get the apple in Taehyung's hands and placed it inside her bag.