6. C - Six :

cookiecookiepup.net

"So, what now? In a hiatus because you are busy following the idols. Tsk."

"Yuju-ssi, please answer my questions. I already send you a dm. Please."

"Hey you, sasaeng, stop following the idols. You are so desperate."

"Is it really true that EXO is all taken? They are dating now?"

"Can you predict about the comeback of CherryBullet?"

"Please come back now, we need you."

"I hope the big3 and other entertainment were already blocking you."

"Sasaeng."

~

"Wow! I never thought that you can immediately did your work." Bang-pd said while carefully scanning the paper works that Yuna gave to him.

"I just want to finish my work on time." Yuna said.

"Good. That is one of the qualification that I need to an employee. The one who has poten--"

"Hi, there sasaeng."

Bang-pd words cutted when the seven boys went inside the office. Jin and Suga smiled at Yuju before they sat comfortably on the sofa, while the others were already welcomed themselves inside the office.

"Why are you here?" Bang-pd asked the boys.

"Jungk--"

"I thought we have a meeting today." Jungkook immediately cut Taehyung's words before he could spill anything.

"Meeting? For what?" Tensed, Jungkook can't think a possible words to say. He suddenly felt nervous, seeing their CEO calmly looking at him waiting for his statement.

"About our new album." A superhero suddenly rescued the youngest. RM immediately spoke after a moment of silence.

"Ah, yeah. I remember that we're already preparing for that." Bang-pd said.

Phew. Lucky he is, their leader is always there for them when they need a help. Jungkook mouthed RM a 'Thank You!' for saving him.

"Just wait for a moment. I need to talk to Yuna first." Bang-pd said as he turn his gaze at the innocent girl infront of him. "So, where are we now?"

"In checking my article." Yuna said smiling.

"Sasaengs are really great in making an article." Suddenly, Jungkook spoke causing Mr. Kim and Bang-pd to look at him. But the young boy just shrugged his shoulder as he focus to look at the view outside of the entertainment building.

Yuna just let out a sigh, telling herself that she should not mind that childish guy, and focus at the CEO who is infront of her.

"You are really great. I didn't know if you are still a student or a professional journalist. Your article are so good." Bang-pd complimented.

"Thank you sir." Yuna bow lightly.

"Because sasaengs are already used to it." Jungkook mumbled but still enough to hear inside the office. "They are good at making articles." He added.

Yuna clench her fists, stopping herself to explode. But she knows that in any minute she could explode if Jungkook still mumbling words about her. Just for now, as she still can stop herself, then she'll nevermind that guy.