14. C - Fourteen :

Jungkook POV:

What? It means that they didn't hired this sasaeng girl? But why? Earlier they said that she is part of the production team, but just a minutes past then their mind suddenly change. Aish! Why I am so worried for her? She's nothing.

"Boys, you can go outside for awhile. We want to talk to Ms. Choi for a moment." Bang-pd said.

Earlier he called her Yuna, now, he called her formally. Maybe they really change their mind.

"You can wait outside." Manager hyung lead us outside of the CEO's office.

"Hyung!" I called him.

"I'll talk to you later." He whisper at me, then he closed the door leaving us outside the office.

"What is happening?" Jhope hyung asked. "I thought they hired Yuna in the production team." He added.

"Me too, I can't believe that they already fired her." Jimin hyung said.

"Maybe..." all of them look at me.

"It's because of you." Jin hyung pointing at me.

"Me?"

"Jungkookie! You are old enough. So stop being so childish." RM hyung said.

"What did I do?" Seriously, what did I do for them to accuse me.

"Look what you did. I can see that Yuna is not a sasaeng, maybe you didn't see how innocent she is for accusing her." Suga hyung said.

"Hyung, I didn't mean that." I said. Please understand me first.

"What will you do if she can't accomplish her project? What if she can't graduate?" Jin hyung said.

I want to explain my side but I think they will never understand me since they already underestimating me. Not only that, they are also accusing me for the fault that I didn't do.

"Hyung, Jungkookie has his own reason why he is doing this." Taehyung hyung said. "Let's listen to him first." Finally! Someone can understand me.

Taehyung can be fool sometimes, but when it comes to a serious matter like this, he's always there for me. He didn't stay at your side when you are in fault, but you can definitely rely on him when you need someone who will understand you.

"Yeah! We should listen to our maknae." Jimin hyung said. Should I cry now?

"Okay! Talk." RM hyung ordered.

"I am doing this because--" before I could explain my side, the door of the office suddenly open revealing a girl with a scary look.

Why is she throwing that death glare on me? Did I do something wrong? Or.. maybe they already fired her.

"Yuna-ssi, are you okay?" Jhope hyung asked.

"I am." She said. She bowed at my hyungs and to manager hyung before she left.

"Why she didn't bow at me?" I mumbled.

A pat on my shoulder caught my attention. "Let's talk." Manager hyung said.

We walk away from my hyungs. Is it serious? Why we need to distance with others?

"We made a right decision for you." Manager hyung suddenly speak.

"Huh?"

"Yuna is no longer part of the production team." He said.

"WHAT?" OMO! Maybe it was really my fault why they fired her. "Hyung, I need to talk to Bang-pd nim."