10. C - Ten :

"Yah! Don't throw all your anger at the innocent noodles." Umji said stopping her bestfriend from what she was doing. "The noodles of yours is already soggy. Come on, eat it."

"Yah! Did you know that I feel embarrassed on that fansign event. So, don't say to me to eat this!" Yuna angrily stabbing the noodles on the bowl.

"Why did you feel embarrass? He has the rights to call you on stage during their fansign event, since the managers' should be the one who will took the gifts for the artists." Umji explained to her. "So why are you mad at Jungkook? I notice that your blood always boils when it comes to him. Why?" Actually, not only Umji who notice that, even Yuna herself also thinking, why?

All Yuna knows that, everytime she sees or even heard his name, her mood suddenly change. She was trying to figure out if Jungkook did something to her that she'll never forget.

"Aish! Are you really my bestfriend? Why are you always on his side when I am talking about him?" Yuna pointed her chopsticks on her bestfriend.

"Ofcourse I am on your side. But, when you are complaining about Jungkook or BTS, I think they didn't do wrong to you." Umji honestly said. She was thinking if her friend is on her period, but it came monthly, not everyday.

"Because they are so annoying." Yuna said.

Umji smirk. "Why do you feel so annoyed? Because they are too handsome, that's why you can't handle them?" She lean in a little. "Or because you think opposite of that 'Stay Here' thing." Umji winked.

"W-what? What d-do you m-mean?... I didn't think anything about that." Yuna defended.

Umji shrugged her shoulder, while smiling at her friend's defensiveness.

"Am I only thinking that, maybe you think Jungkook told you to stay beside him because he wants you to stay beside him. But, in reality, he wants you to help him to get the gifts from his fans. So, see the difference between your own point of view and his." Umji playfully wiggles her eyebrows. She feels that she won again, over her friend. Seeing Yuna's panic facial expression, Umji can't hide her smile.

"B-bwo?" Yuna let out a nervous laugh. "Why would I think of that?" She look everywhere but her friend. Why she was so nervous right now? Her brain can't process immediately like it used to. "I was just... I just... just..."

Umji grin widely. "Just what?" She said in a teasing tone.

"Just... aish! You should eat your food, it was soggy now." Yuna stood up from her seat.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to do something." Yuna said then she walk inside her room. She hardly closed the door, causing Umji to laughed out loud.

"I need more time, to figure out what you really feel my dear friend." Umji then continue to eat her food.

"Aish! If she wasn't my friend, then I will definitely kill her." Yuna's favorite words whenever she's mad at her friend. She sat on her bed, then she open her laptop to see her website.

"What? They really think that I am a sasaeng?" She frown as she reads all the comments, dms, and questions that the fans sent to her.

cookiecookiepup.net

"Hey, still alive?"
- Ofcourse, if I'm not then who will reply to you? -_-

"Hey, Yuju-ssi! Tell us more about our idols."
- Just sit back and relax.