4. C - Four :

"Pfft. I promise that I will not spying the idols, especially that BTS." Yuna was sitting alone on the bench in their university garden.

It was her breaktime, so she decided to stay in the garden to have her quality time alone. She kick her legs back and forth as she drinks her strawberry yogurt.

"They think that they are handsome? Tsk. many people are blind seeing them the most handsome." She throw all her tantrums about BTS. Yuna still can't get over on what happen at the concert, even though she wants to forget, it still glued in her mind.

"I will NEVER EVER make an article about them. Never."

"Hey, Choi Yuna. Come on, the class were already starting." Rose, her classmate, called her.

"Okay." Yuna stood up and followed Rose towards their classroom.

Right on time, their professor also walk inside the classroom. Yuna sat on her chair as their teacher begun in his class. Mr. Yoo is her favorite professor, he was sometime strict but in his class no one dare to sleep because all he can do is to tell some jokes, cocky or not, he still make his students awake by telling them jokes.

"I really wish to become the 10th member of SNSD." Mr. Yoo said, then she sing and dance at the mentioned group's song. "I really loved them."

The class also joined him at his mini concert. He's not as good as the real singer, but for his idols' he will do everything.

"Okay, enough with GEE." Mr. Yoo said. "Before I dismiss our class, I will give you a project."

Blabbering are filled in the room. "Sir, what kind of project is it?" One of the student asked.

"Great question. This project is your last project." While the students were so curious about the project, Yuna on the other side is busy taking down all the notes. "It is your graduation project." The students clapped their hands loud, hearing the word graduation. Who wouldn't excited if you are nearly accomplishing your degree.

"Seems like everyone is very excited on their graduation." Mr. Yoo smiled proudly at his naughty students. "Then maybe I should give you a difficult project."

"Hiing."

Mr. Yoo smirked. "Since it was your last project before your graduation, I hope you will finish it on time."

"Sir is smirking, maybe he wants us to suffer." One of the student joke.

"Aniyo. I am just thinking about this project, and I know that you'll like it." Mr. Yoo said.

"I think it was fun."

"It is." Mr. Yoo winked. "So, the project coverage will be related in your course; Mass-Communication. Since in this generation, many of you are so fond in korean-pop "KPOP". So this project will be about on the korean idols."

The students were whispering at each other, many of them are so excited. Who wouldn't if your topic in your project is all about your idols?! It was more interesting and exciting than to the previous projects that they did.

"See, all of you are so excited about this." Mr. Yoo smiled brightly. "I hope that you will finish your project on time."

"Sir, this project is a group or individual?" One student asked.

Mr. Yoo thinks. "It's more exciting if it is individual."

"Yehey!" Yuna rolled her eyes hearing her classmates clapping their hands and chatting about their topic. Unlike them, she wasn't that interested at all.