2. C - Two :

[RUMOR] BTS Jimin and Red Velvet Seulgi are dating.

Many fans speculate that BTS Jimin and Red Velvet Seulgi are dating.

They said that the two were secretly supporting each other. While in the awards night, many fans saw the two smiling at each other.

Comments:

"I watch many fancams of them.. all I can do is to feel jealous towards Seulgi. She is so lucky to have Jimin."

"Remember when Seulgi forgot the dance step? And our Jimin oppa is there to help her."

"Seulgi is so lucky."

"Wow! Both Lead Vocals."

"SeulMin is real. ❤"

"They are so cute. I hope BigHit and SMEnt. will confirm this."

"Jimin is very handsome and Seulgi is very pretty."

The rumors get positive comments from the fans.

~

"Yuna-yah! Did you read the article about Jimin and Seulgi?" Umji immediately called her bestfriend after hearing the rumors about her idols.

"Yeah! I am reading it right now." Yuna lazily answered.

She was reading all the messages in her inbox, since the fans were ranting her, asking if it was true and the others were bashing her.

"Yah! Yuna, your predictions are true." Umji said. "Daebak!"

"Yah! I am not predicting, I am telling the truth." Yuna said.

"Hey, remember we will watch the concert later. I will fetch you." Umji remind her.

"Can I not come? I feel dizzy right now." Yuna tried to reason since she was too lazy to go.

"No you can't. I already bought the ticket."

"You can ask someone to accompany you."

Umji sigh. "I thought I'm gonna watch the concert with my bestfriend."

Yuna rolled her eyes, she knows that Umji were saying this to her so they come and watch together.

"Fine, what time will you come?" Yuna asked.

Umji chuckle. "I'll fetch you at 3pm."

Yuna ended the phone call, she opened her account to see the messages in her inbox.

cookiecookiepup.net (Ask Choi Yuju)

Q: Yuju-ssi can you tell me if the rumor about Jimin and Seulgi is real.

Q: Omo! You are really right. Jimin has a girlfriend.

Q: Yuju please update us about Jimin.

Q: Yuju I know that Seulgi isn't dating Jimin. Please tell me.

Q: Can you tell me who is the other BTS member that also dating right now?

Q: Are you a dispatch?

Q: No one can tell us about idols' dating issue, unless it was dispatch. Just admit that you are a paparazzi.

Q: Stalker.

"Me? Stalker? Psh." Yuna logout her account.

After 30 minutes of preparation, Yuna sat on the sofa while waiting for her bestfriend to fetch her. She checks her twitter account for awhile to see the latest news.

[RUMOR] BTS Jimin and Red Velvet Seulgi are dating.

"I am a journalist, but I can't become a stalker of them. I am not a paparazzi."

"Hey, my girl. Let's go." Umji said.

The two hop inside the car, then Umji started the engine and drove off to their destination. It was their first time to watch the concert together since Yuna didn't want to come in this kind of event; she wasn't interested.

"Omo! There are so many fans here in Jamsil." Umji clapped her hands. They are walking to the stall near the entrance to buy the concert goods.

Umji bought two ARMY BOMB, and ofcourse a hand fan with a picture of her bias, Suga. She also buy shirts and other remembrance items, as always Yuna isn't interested, she didn't even look at the items.

"Here, hold this." Umji handed her the lighstick and the banner.

"I agree to you that we will watch the concert, but I didn't agree to hold this things." Yuna complained.

Umji forced Yuna to hold the items. "Just hold it. You didn't enjoy the concert without holding the banners and lightstick."

"Trust me, you'll definitely love the concert." Umji patted her back.

Finally, the gates of the venue were opened and the fans one by one entered inside. They keep screaming because of the excitement, because later they will finally see their oppas performing on stage.

"Umji, just go to our seats. I will go to restroom first." Yuna said.

"Aigoo, the concert is not yet started but you already want to pee." Umji rolled her eyes.

"Aish! Just go now." Yuna pushed her.

"Call me if you can't find me, okay?" Yuna nodded and went to different direction to find the restroom.

"Excuse me, where is the restroom?" Yuna asked the guard.

"Turn left, then you'll see the sign."

"Thank you."

Yuna followed what the guard said, she turn left but she didn't see the sign of the restroom. She keeps walking to find the restroom but she didn't see it, instead...

"Gosh! BTS Jimin and Red Velvet Seulgi isn't dating." Yuna whisper. "The real girlfriend of Jimin is Actress Eunha." Yuna gasp. She hide on the edge of the wall so the two artists will not see her.

Yuna saw them hugging each other, she immediately get her phone to capture the two. It will be the answer on the rumors about BTS Jimin dating issue, the real girlfriend isn't Red Velvet Seulgi but the Actress, Eunha.

*click* "Finally!" Yuna smirked.

When Yuna will get more photos of them, suddenly someone covered her mouth as she was drag in the room. She keeps struggling but the person is too much stronger than her, he even carried her towards the room.

○○○

New Chaptie. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much, Love lots! 💜