12. C - Twelve :

Jungkook POV

"Hey, Jungkook. Are you okay?" Manager hyung walk towards me. He checks my body if I was hurt by that girl. Actually I am. The little feet of hers is really heavy, I don't know if that girl is really a girl.

"I am fine hyung." I said. I walked like nothing happen, if I walk limping then manager hyung will report this to our CEO and to our other staffs who were busy preparing for this concert.

It will be a big issue if they know that I am hurt right now. The pain slowly decreasing, and thanks god for that. I swear, if I saw that girl again, I will never let her live peacefully. Aish, I sounded like a gay right now.

"Hey, Jungkookie are you okay?" RM hyung asked. "You look stressed." He is really the one who knows me well. I mean, RM hyung is very observant he knows us well. He is not our leader for nothing, we are so lucky to have him.

"I'm fine."

"A girl step on his feet." Manager hyung told them. I looked at him signing that he should not told to them about that, but I am just a maknae of this group, so he didn't listen to me. "And I think our Jungkook felt a spark after seeing that girl." Great. He even teases me. But wait, spark? Why do I feel spark to that girl? Am I her beau? Pfft.

"Are you in love?" RM hyung asked.

I shook my hands. "Of course not."

"Come on, be honest to us." Suga hyung suddenly joined. I am really scared of him, but he is one of the best, I also idolize him.

"I am not inlove." I said. "But if I saw that girl again, I promise that I will never let her go..."

"Wah! Our Kookie is really inlove." Taehyung hyung also joined in our conversation.

"I am not done yet." I rolled my eyes. "I will never let her go, I want her to apologize to me."

"Come on boys, stop that spark spark thing. The concert will gonna start in just a minute." Manager hyung interrupted our conversation as we get ready for the opening of the concert.

Loud roar of the fans could be heard inside of this stadium. Their loud screams really motivated us to perform, that's why we really love our fans. We will do our best just to give them a good performance.

After our concert, we straightly head to our dorm. I immediately walk inside of my room, Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung are my roommates, I am really against of that but they keep insisting me.

I throw my body on my comfy bed. Today was so tiring, but I really enjoy my day seeing our fans having us in our concert. They even sing with us, laugh with us, and cry with us during our ending speech. Our concert will far from end, but each chapter of our concerts are very special, since we created a memorable memories with our lovely fans. One of that is the girl that I encounter earlier.

I sat up, frowning. Why did I remember that girl again?

"Did you think of that girl again?" Jimin hyung asked. I didn't notice that he was already on his bed, laying while busy on his phone.

"Did you just arrive?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes on me. "Since you are busy thinking of that girl of yours, you didn't notice that I slam the door and throw my body in this comfy bed."

"I am not thinking of that girl. I am thinking of our ARMY." I said.

"As you say so." I looked at my right side, since my bed is in the middle of this 95 liners. Our room is bigger than our hyungs, so the three of us are in this room.