3. C - Three :

[BREAKING] BTS's Jimin is not dating Red Velvet's Seulgi.

The fans were so confused right now because of a fan account named cookiecookiepup.net posted that BTS's Jimin and Red Velvet's Seulgi are not dating. S/He conforming that the two idols are not dating, s/he said that instead of Red Velvet's Seulgi, BTS's Jimin is dating the famous actress Jung Eunha.

Jimin's fans were in a chaos since they does not know why someone telling about Jimin's personal life.

Comments:

"Yah! You stupid b***h who are you to confirm about Jimin's dating life? Are you a sasaeng?"

"Oh come on, this cookiecookiepup.net account only wants to gain followers. Such an attention seeker."

"If I see the person who's behind that account I'll slap her."

"Her name is Choi Yuju. She's a sasaeng fan of BTS."

"Oh come on girl please stop spreading fake rumors."

"Kyah, I hope Jimin and Eunha really dating."

"Seulgi is for Sehun they are my favorite ship."

"Maybe Jimin and Seulgi are only friends. Don't ship them as a couple, ship them as friends."

"I think that Choi Yuju is a Jimin sasaeng fan."

"Sasaeng fan Choi Yuju. I hope she will be blacklisted."

"Maybe she's really a dispatch."

"Thank you Choi Yuju for telling us about Seulgi and Jimin. Finally, my EunMin feels is still alive."

"EunMin love you."

~

"Yah! Choi Yuna, what's the meaning of this article?" Umji asked.

"Why you keep asking me about the article of the idols? I don't even care about them." Yuna whine. She's done reading the comments about her, she even reads the comments of her haters.

"Why not? Because you are involved in this article." Umji pointed at the comments about her bestfriend. "They keep mentioning you."

"Just let them be." Yuna said.

"Yah! Choi Yuna, tell me about the details. I know you so well, so tell me. What was exactly happen at the concert?" Umji asked serious, she knows that her friend keeping something.

"What are you talking about? I already watch the concert with you." Yuna rolled her eyes. As long as she can, she doesn't want to talk about the happenings at the concert.

Yuna really wants to graduate with a profession. She wants to fulfil her dreams as a professional journalist, but not in this kind of situation where she is the one who revealed the dating issues of the idols. Being a good journalist, you need to know more the current happenings about your country, the politics, the demands and so on. But as a part of the researchers, you also need to know the happenings on the idols, their albums, their shows, their concert, and ofcourse the current situation about their life; maybe dating or not.

It was so hard for Yuna to do it, since she still need to know more about her course, but she can't blame her self when she coincidentally? Saw the idols having a date or doing something with their co-idols. To practice herself about making her own research, Yuna choose the topic about the idols. But she promise to her self, when she was already graduated, all her accounts will be shut down and she will create a new one.