This is the last chapter, it's not great, but oh well, I hope you guys enjoyed this book, and yeah, take care : )

Virgil groaned as she was pushed off the sofa for the seventh time since around two am. She had had enough, and maybe she wasn't as tolerant as the others, but she doubted they would be very tolerant either.

The first two times it was okay, they weren't close together. By the fourth time, she had been pushed off within half an hour, and by the seventh time, it was only four am, and she was done.

She sighed, and walked to the kitchen, ignoring the uneasiness she felt in the pit of her stomach, before pouring herself a glass of water.

She hadn't heard Logan walk into the kitchen, and almost dropped her glass when she turned around.

"Virge..." Logan mumbled, a sort of greeting, and Virgil knew it was the best she was going to get in his half asleep state.

"Hey, Lo." She mumbled, and sat on the counter, smiling when Logan walked over to lean against her, a glass of water in his hands.

"What time is it?"

"Four am."

"Why're you up?"

"Roman has pushed me off the sofa one too many times for my liking." She rolled her eyes, and smiled weakly when Logan looked up at her.

"You woke me up..." Logan mumbled.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I like spending time with my..." He trailed off, unsure of Virgil's gender for the day.

"Girlfriend?" She mumbled, and Logan nodded.

"I like your girly outfits." He mumbled and buried his face in Virgil's chest.

The small action made Virgil's heart flutter, yet her stomach knotted at the same time. She loved Logan, but when he seemed to accidentally point out a few things when she was feeling more feminine, it made her feel slightly worse about herself. Especially when she was in her clothes from being male or androgynous.

"Um, thanks, but I uh... Can you please move?"

Logan looked up at her, confused. "Are you okay?"

"Just uncomfortable." She looked away from Logan, and ran her finger over the rim of the glass, staring at the water, like it was the most interesting thing ever.

"You could go and get dressed?"

"Come with me? I don't want to be alone."

Logan nodded, and took her hand, the two walking upstairs to Patton's bedroom. Virgil pulled her bag out, and replaced the green bands with the purple ones, before pulling out her leather jacket, her purple, slightly cropped, top, her black skirt, and purple tights, before looking to Logan, who looked almost half asleep.

"Lo?"

"Hm?" Logan blinked a few times, and looked at her.

"Are you okay? You can go to sleep."

"I am fine." He yawned, and Virgil rolled her eyes, ignoring how ridiculous he was. She walked over to him, and pulled him to the bed, knowing Patton wouldn't mind. She lay him down, and told him to rest whilst she got dressed.

She walked out of the bathroom, and smiled at Logan curled up, fast asleep, in the bed. She didn't mind, she'd rather he slept.

She went back to the kitchen, and saw the time read 5am, she knew Patton would be up soon, and after yesterday, Patton deserved for someone to do something for him, which was why she decided to make breakfast for her boyfriends.

-

After an hour of making a slight mess, and finally making food, Patton walked into the kitchen to see a flour covered Virgil.

"Virge, what's all this?"

She smiled, and faced him. "I made breakfast, messily, but it's still food!"

"Why?" Patton walked to her, and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You always do so much, all three of you, you've been there for me throughout everything, and I can't thank you enough for being supportive, so, I made breakfast."

"Virge, you don't have to thank us, we love you, no matter who you are. We fell in love with the shy boy in the back of the class, who turned out to be the best significant other we could ask for."

"Patton's right." Roman spoke from the doorway. "You could be bi, gay, female, agender, anything, and we would still love you."

Virgil smiled, cheeks heating up, and she looked at her boyfriends. "Thanks..."

"Girl day?" Patton spoke up after a moments silence.

"Yeah. What do you think?" She asked, gesturing to her outfit.

"You look stunning." Roman walked over, leaning against the counter, before pulling her closer. She squeaked slightly, and smiled, before pulling Patton back over to her.

"Thank you. Both of you, for everything."

Roman pressed a kiss to her temple, and Patton pecked her lips, both telling her how much she means to them, and not letting her forget it.

Before long, Logan joined them in the kitchen, frowning at the mess.

"I'm not going to ask." He muttered, going to the coffee machine, and pouring himself a cup.

Virgil smiled fondly at Logan, and realised how lucky she was to have these boys in her life.

-

That night, Virgil went back home, and sighed at the mess she came back to. Normally, it wasn't too bad, but it was terrible, and she knew she would be up all night tidying up after her idiotic mother.

-

Virgil groaned and looked at the ceiling of his room, he hadn't slept well all night, and he wasn't ready to go back to school. The decent thing was, he didn't have any homework, so he didn't have to worry about that, but he did have to worry about staying awake all day, that would prove to be a problem. He didn't much care, he had his boyfriends with him, and they would be there to help him through anything, and for that, he was grateful.

957 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
xx