Chapter 11

Gun walked out from the movie theater, followed by Pim, Phuwin, and New closely behind him. They were just done watching AppWar, a new movie that was just released that month. The movie was pretty good.

"So, where do we go next?" Pim asked as she casually hugged his brother's arm, being clingy like always. The clock pointed to 9PM and the night was still long as it was the weekend.

"How about the café across the street? It's opened until late on weekend." New suggested, which the others agreed on right away.

The four of them then made their way to the café, bringing the car along so they didn't have to walk back to the mall later. It was quite hard to find a parking spot as the place was pretty crowded but New was thankful they could finally find one after 15 minutes of searching.

Inside the café was a little packed with people as well. Almost all tables were taken except for one in the middle area. The youngsters was heading to claim the table when Gun heard his name being called, making him stop and turn his head toward the source of voice.

It was Off waving at them with a smile on his face. The male then signaled them to join his table as there was just him and Tay on a table fit for 6 people. "Come sit with us!" He looked too casual for someone who just confessed and got rejected.

Gun immediately regretted to have agreed to New's suggestion. Off was the last person he wanted to see that day. The younger hesitated as he looked at his friend, and New just shrugged, leaving the decision to Gun.

"P', isn't he the one we saw during New Year's Eve?" Phuwin nudged Gun's side as he whispered his question. That boy surely had a good memory.

Gun only nodded in response before he sighed softly, finally walking his way to Off's table, and the others followed suit. It would be rude to reject him when he asked so nicely. Besides, it wasn't as if Off was asking him to be his boyfriend.

The taller male was eyeing Phuwin when the group took their seat, trying to put on his best smile even though it clearly looked a bit forced. Gun picked the chair on one side of the table, the furthest from Off with Pim and Phuwin sitting beside him. New took the seat in front of Gun, trapping Tay in between him and Off.

"Sawadee krub. My name is Off, and this is Tay. We're Gun's senior in university."

Phuwin smiled as the male in front of him introduced himself, nodding a bit before he pressed his palms together to wai politely. "Sawadee krub, P'Off, P'Tay. I'm Phuwin, P'Gun's cousin."

"Ooohh..." Now Off was smiling widely. The tense on his face instantly disappeared. "Gun's cousin, I see." Off nodded before he turned to look at the only girl on their table, not failing to keep the smile on his face. "How about you?"

"My name is Pim kha, P'Gun's little sister. Sawadee kha." Pim smiled as he wai at the new guys.

"Oh, Gun told me about you." The said male glanced shortly at Off as his name was mentioned but quickly turned his gaze back on the menu book when his eyes met the other's pair.

"Really? What did he say?"

"Well, he said you're lovely and he loves you."

Pim's face lit up at Off's words then she turned to her brother, who was already looking on the menu book together with New. "I love you, too, P'." Pim giggled and casually leaned on Gun's shoulder, making him glance shortly at her before ruffling her hair gently.

It warmed Off's heart seeing the scene in front of him. It clearly showed how much Gun loved the people around him, and it made Off adore the younger even more.