Prologue

RECAP OF CHAPTER 35 & 36 - STORY Can There Be Love. 

CHAPTER 35

Nicki Minaj POV

"I said no Safaree. " I said to him. He keeps walkin' up to me wit' his shirt in his hand. He tosses it onna floor.

I went out drinkin' and partyin' and I somehow end up back inna hotel wit' Safaree.

"Nicki, I know you. I know when you mean no and I know when you just sayin' it." Safaree said, lookin' me dead in my eyes.

"Y'know you want me, so why fake?" Safaree said, I nod my head when he grasps my face.

"Safaree, no," pressin' my hand on his chest. Shakin' my head. We kiss.

August Alsina POV

My phone goes off again and it's Nicki callin' my cell again, so I answer. I don't hear nobody speakin' until I start to hear what I think I hear. I hear a female moanin' and the bed squeakin' and the headboard hittin' against the wall. I keep sayin' hello hello when nobody says nothin' back - just moans. Is she fuckin' serious? I hang the phone up quick and fast as I jump up real piss at her now.

"You okay?" Bianca asks me. I just ignore her and keep it the fuck movin'.

I hear Tyga voice callin' my name.

"Aye, what's up?" Tyga says.

"I needa go. I am out!" I said.

"I call you onna next flight."

"August what'chu mean?" Tyga asks.

"I got some business to take care of in Philly." I said as I walk out.

CHAPTER 36

Nicki Minaj POV

It's four inna mornin' and me bein' wasted is done wit' and not only that... Safarre wit' me. Well, I see puttin' on his clothes and leavin' me alone.

I watch him grab his key and his phone from off of the nightstand and he looks back. He just grins at me then crawls back onna bed and kisses me. I push him back when he just pulls me closer to him - than I had to slap him.

"What the fuck, Nicki!" Safaree said in anger.

"Leave me the hell alone Safaree." I said.

"No, why should I?" Safaree asks.

"Because I said so you cheap bastard." I shout.

"Fuck you than bitch, " he shoves me.

"Fuck you nigga! Get the hell out." I scream and throw a pillow at him. I get up from out of the bed and turn on the light.

"If you don't leave - I'ma call security." I said, crossin' my arms.

Safaree just stares at me than leaves out my room - five minutes later I leave out.

August Alsina POV

"Hello Mr. Alsina. Can I help you with anything?" A lady asks me.

"Umm... Yeah, is there anyway that you can tell me the room number that Nicki Minaj is in?" I ask, and she just looks at me.

"I'm sorry, but the only way I can do that is if you are a family member or husband..." I cut her off by pullin' out the ring box I had on me.

She gasps. "I know that you are just doin' yo' job, but this is a surprise fo' her." I said.

"Oh, um, here is a key to room 22B on the third floor. Is there anything else I can do for you Mr. Alsina?" She asks me.

"Nah," shakin' my head.

"Thank you!"

"You are very welcome Mr. Alsina. Oh, and good luck!" She says.

-

I go up to her room and see nobody in it, but her bed is messy tho', this a sign.  I just go and sit inna edge of her bed and wait fo' her to come when the door opens.