Chapter 7.5

Earlier That Night.... In Nicki's POV.

Nicki Minaj POV

"I hate you! I hate you Safaree!" I scream to the top of my lungs when he kicks me dead at my stomach.

I start to cough blood and cover my stomach when nothin' but pain comes.

I don't understand... Err'thang was all good and great until Safaree asked a question. Will you marry me?  Nicki, please can you have my baby?

Now, we in here arguin' and fightin'  and this really got me thinkin' 'bout this. If this is how it is now, I just gotta imagine how much chaos it'll be wit' the baby.  Especially since the baby ain't even his to begin wit' - it's August's baby.

"You stupid bitch! You gonna have this baby and we gonna get married!" Safaree says, pinnin' me down onna floor.

"Whether you like it or not. You gonna have this baby!" He growls.

"F-fuck you..." I gasp fo' air as the back of my head hit against the floor.

"Y'know... That's not'a bad idea either." Safaree grins hard and looks at me wit' his dirty, lustful, eyes.

He releases my hands and lifts himself up from off of me then tugs on my tights. I start to pound my fists against his shoulder and even his face. Safaree just chuckles at my weak attempts; failin' every single time. The amount of pain in my stomach kinda takes my mind of me Safaree. Just a lil' bit - even that won't keep my mind from what he finna do to me.

His skinny fingers traces my bikini lines before he pulls down my panties. I just lay there on my back, lookin' up at the ceilin', feelin' his lips on my neck. Then that's when he first strikes, I flinch the first few times, until it becomes normal.

"Say you love me, Nicki," he whispers in my ear.

"I love you Safaree." I whimper.

"Say that you want me." Safaree grins and grunts.

"I want you." I say in defeat.

"Say that you won't call that nigga August again. Say you done wit' him." Safaree says, gon' deeper in me.

"I'm done wit' him Safaree." I cry.

"Bet'chu ain't think I knew you was callin' the nigga, and he ain't come fo' you hoe." Safaree laughs.

"He don't want you Nicki. You lucky that I even want you." Safaree said to me so coldheartly.

"Say my name Nicki." Safaree said.

"Safaree..." I whisper and sob.

"Say it louder or I'll punch it in yo' throat." Safaree smiles.

"Safaree!" I scream to the top of my lungs.

***

Safaree is sound asleep inna bed and I sneak from out of the bed and head straight downstairs. I grab his big ass coat to cover myself up and slip on a pair of his baggy sweats. Runnin' out of the house - I need August - I need him.

He needs to know that I am carryin' his baby, since I been tryna call him; he ain't answer. He prolly home sleep or whatever, but I gotta talk to him ASAP.

-

"Don't worry tho'..." I say, breakin' that silence that was between us.

"I got err'thang planned." I  said, lyin'.

"Y'know... I dunno if this is my baby or not Nicki." August said, which, y'know shock. So I  just takes a few steps back and sigh.

"August, you know damn well this is yo' baby I am carryin'! Don't play wit' me." I growl.

"You the only nigga who went without being covered!" I shout.

"Really, you sure 'bout that?" August says in a mockin' tone.

I jump back and mug August. "Oh, so now you being funny?"

"I mean c'mon now... I'm not the only nigga who went in that pussy." He said, pointin' down at me.

"If you think that you finna come here and say I'm the damn daddy when you was wit' two niggas you must be outta yo mind." August said.

"Bitch ass nigga!" I scream at him.

"I'm a bitch ass nigga, but you a thot!" August shouts back.

"I hate you August! I hate you!" I scream at him.

"You know this is yo' baby!" I shout at him, grabbin' my stomach.

"What is yo' plan anyway?" August said, changin' the argument.

"Me havin' an abortion!" I scream back at him. I turn 'round and start walkin' towards my car.

"You bi-- Ugh damn! So you gonna get rid of a baby 'cause you been a hoe?!" August screams.

"Ain't yo' baby right? Not yo' concern!" I mock him and continue to walk away.

Then, I hear the door slam behind me.

I get a phone call from Safarre, I answer...

"Get yo' fat ass home Nicki! Where the hell are you?" Safaree shouts.

"I-I just went to the drug store for medicine. " I stutter.

"Well, since you can't tell me shit... Yo' ass in trouble fo' another. Bye!" He hangs up.