Chapter 36 [Part 2]

RECAP: Chapter 36 [part 1]

August Alsina POV

"Y'all I'ma need y'all's attention right quick. " I said tryna get people's attention.

"Bianca, baby, c'mon out here onna stage boo." I said when she walks out here and people start clappin'.

Nicki comes onna stage and stand by my side while Bianca joins me and prety much all the friends comes too. Nicki stands wit' Drake and Wayne by each of her side, standin' in front of me. I grab Bianca's hand and pull her in front of me and I begin to speak.

"Bianca, I love you wit' all my heart and throughout all the pro'lems we had we made through it. We built this... This friendship and became lovers and now I wanna make this thing official." I said.

"August," she shakes her head.

"What are you sayin'?" She asks.

"Bianca," I get down on one knee and err'body go off and Bianca just gasp.

"All I want is you, so what you tryna do?" I sing to her.

"Yes, yes! August I will marry you." Bianca jumps and cries.

"Congratulations August... Bianca. May you to be happy together." Nicki said as she give us both a hug then walks away.

Nicki Minaj POV

I walk off the stage wit' a smile on my face but the feelin' of devastation onna inside of me. I feel so fuckin' empty but at the same time this man loves her so I have no other choice but to accept. If he's happy then I'm happy.

I walk until I reach an backstage door to leave out when my phone goes off and I reach into my pocket to get it.

2 new messages.

Nicki I fucked up bad. Please let's just talk this out. Safaree sends me.

I'm here at the awards baby please let's just talk this all out. Safaree sends me.

I ignore it.

But then I decide to respond to his text when I see Bianca walkin' fast into the bathroom. I guess she feelin' sick since she pregnant and all but August ain't nowhere to be found. So, I decide to walk over there to the bathroom and check up on her when I just hear her talkin' I guess she onna phone.

"You know this is yo' baby." Bianca whispers in anger.

That fuckin' bitch was creepin'!

"Don't fuckin' deny the shit either. You ain't shit and you know it." She saids. I coulda told her that. I walk away from the door and walk back over to the exit and walk out. I had enough of this bullshit.

I walk outside when I feel somebody hand go 'round my mouth and pulls me back into them. I am scared. Please can somebody help me.

Nicki Minaj POV

"Nicki, Nicki, calm down. It's me." Safaree says as he releases me.

"What the hell is wrong wit' you Safaree? Huh? Are you fuckin' crazy? You scared me!" I scream at him.

"Nicki please just gimme a minute." Safaree begs.

"Fuck no," I sing.

"Hell to the no. I am done and sick of yo' shit. You played me, lied to me, hurt me, you done me wrong so many times I could kill you my damn self. You're the worst you kno' what you done to me. I hate you!" I said in anger.

"You could just die and I wouldn't give a fuck 'bout it. I would finally be free." I said when I see him raise his right hand up.

"Go 'head... Hit me bitch. Hit me so err'body can kno' the truth. Gimme a reason to put to' ass in jail." I said when he put his hand down.

"I ain't think so, but that ain't gonna stop me." I said when I cock my fist and punch him dead in his face and instantly regret it. I start backin' up when he come and charge at me and slams my back against the wall.

"You bitch! You really don' fucked up now." Safaree said and I whimper loudly when I hear a gun bein' tampered wit'.

"Nah nigga," I hear it pop.

"It was you who fucked up." A male voice said.

Safaree and I both look inna same direction in fear. "Hello Nicki... Goodbye Safaree." Before I get the chance to scream the gun goes off and blood splatters everywhere. This is the end.

Oooh noo what happened.

The end of Fire Burns and Right By My Side will be posted!

Thanks for reading!