Chapter 17

RECAP: CHAPTER 16

"Ooh, ooh, Safaree. Turn it back to TMZ! I wanna see if there's anythin' 'bout me on there." I said, cacklin'.

"August Alsina has been hospitalized as of now after he shockingly collapsed from the stage while performing his song, Numb..."

That's when my heart stops beatin' when I realize that August is in the hospital.

"Oh, my God! I have to go. I have to go now!" I said.

Nicki Minaj POV

"Safaree, I have to go. Did you just hear that? August is inna hospital..." He cuts me off.

"Nick, I get that y'all cool and all but we don't even know where he could be at now. Besides, we boutta focus on our relationship -- not August. " Safaree said.

"He gotta girl at home. Let that girl worry 'bout that and let us work on our problem Nick." He adds.

"What the hell is wrong wit' you Safaree? Show some compassion!" I shout in anger.

"I just hear that my friend is in the hospital. Oh his God damn birthday. I have to go." I said.

"Nicki, you finna sit down and chill out. Okay, so fly out to New York and then what? Go to every hospital that you can think of that may have him in it?" Safaree stares at me.

"You're not his sister, not his wife, just a friend so let that bitch worry 'bout him. Got it?" Safaree asks me.

"And if I do find out where he is?" I ask him, tryin' his patience.

"Then we'll go together to wish him well then leave. As fo' now all we know is that so go on Twitter like err'body else and send shout outs. " Safaree growls.

"Now, eat yo' breakfast Nicki. It's gettin' cold." Safaree said as he walks out of the livin' room.

I give him a coldhearted glare as he leaves the room. That's just so triflin' how Safaree can lack compassion like that. I just found out that August is in the hospital and instead of bein' by me he react like that. Just a minute ago he was all cool and calm when outta nowhere he goes off. I just wanna check out August and see if he okay.

I gotta be there 'cause he's been there fo' me and my pain, at least I can return the favor. Yet, Safaree is right tho' since we (did he really say we) don't know much. I can't fly out to New York and begin a scavenger hunt on his ass. Gotta wait until A) the release more details or B) wait until somebody tells me hat the fuck. Other then that I have to back off until I know fo' sure.

I'm hurtin' onna inside 'cause just to think that August is out there inna hospital is scary. At least I can say that we both made up the other night then to let it ride. I prolly will feel worst if we didn't tho', but I am still guilty.

I push my plate to the side 'cause I no longer have a taste fo' food or anythin'. I just gotta sit my ass somewhere and cry until I feel like this ain't real.

I know it is but I don't wanna accept it 'cause he was all fine one night and now he not. I turn on my phone when I have endless notifications poppin' up on my phone. They all related to one person - August Alsina - I burst nto utter tears and shiver.

@NickiMinaj @AugustAlsina @loyalfans Please pray for August Alsina. Just finding out that my little brother is in the hospital. *cries* #PRAYFORAUGUSTALSINA.

Awww poor Nicki!

Pray for August Alsina.

Update: August Alsina has awaken yesterday from a three day coma he was in.

If you look it up you will see a graphic photo of him that'll make you cry.

WE LOVE YOU AUGUST ALSINA!